Being a site for booking events especially special ones and make the process quicker and easier, Ticket master not only allows her users to create accounts but also modify some of the features of their accounts as well.
Anyway, the fact that many people find this service helpful notwithstanding, some prefer not to store up their details.
The above, however, is not intended in any way to mean that Ticketmaster take her customer security and Privacy for granted.
So, In this post, I’ll be showing you how to Delete your Ticketmaster account as well as that of a deceased person who you know or are related to with so much ease and in a manner so simple to grasp.
Is there Justifiably any Reason why you should delete Your Ticketmaster account?
Well, I do believe that it’s very important to delete an account that you’re no longer using.
What I mean is this, although they take many steps to ensure that accounts are secure and it’s rare, chances are that data breaches such as fraud or stolen identities can occur especially when the account is dormant and as you know, the account has sensitive information about you such as your home address and other addresses, contact info, past events and even payment details.
So, eliminating all risk is expedient. By managing your online accounts wisely, you reduce the chances of your details falling into the wrong hands.
There could also be some other reason peculiar to you. Whatever it is, make sure you’re sure it’s worth requesting a delete.
Are there any consequences of cancelling your account?
Of course! When you delete your Ticketmaster account using the privacy form, all your personal information is deleted from their database as such, you’ll no longer be able to login using those details.
Anyway, if you ever make up your mind to use Ticketmaster again, you can get another another created even with the same details. There are actually no limits to the number of accounts you can have at a time.
Are you still there?
How do you get your Ticketmaster account deleted permanently?”
Deleting your Ticketmaster account requires filling out a specific on their website. Below are the steps to take:
* Go to the website; “Ticketmaster.com” and then click on the “sign in” link which you find at the top right corner of the Ticketmaster Homepage. Make sure you’re signing in with the actual account you want deleted.
* On scrolling to the bottom of the page, you’ll find the “help” link under the “we’re here to help” option.
* Under the top ten FAQs, tap the closing “closing your account” link.
* Tap the link that says “still want to cancel? You can do it here”
* Afterwards, tap the “email us” link.
* Input the email address associated with the account you want to delete in the “email” field. Also, input your first and last names in the field allotted for them.
* Next, click on the “General information” option under the “select a topic” field. Following that, click “date range of event” and then, the “have not purchased tickets” option.
* Scroll down and In the field allocated for questions, type “I want to cancel my Ticketmaster account”. Add your name at the end of the comment and click continue.
With the above, your account cancellation should be effected within 48 hours of sending the request.
How about deleting a deceased person’s account? Here’s what to do:
Deleting an account with this kind of peculiarity can be done in basically two ways; via email or by contacting Ticketmaster support team on 800 653 8000.
Maybe we should say there are three approaches. However, no matter the approach you choose to use, you will need to provide certain vital information as proof or, let’s say, authentication that you aren’t framing up something fishy.
In that case, you should have these handy the person’s first name, last name, his associated Ticketmaster email address as well as home state (address).
For subject type, that’s in the instance of the email approach, you could use subject type as “delete Ticketmaster account” and compose an email with the details required and explaining yourself as simply and exhaustively as possible.
Lastly, as though requesting to get your account deleted, you can fill the privacy for and submit a request with the deceased person’s details. That means you’ll have to say yes to the “do you have an account?” Question and then go on with the rest like you’d do if you needed to cancel your account.
Was this post helpful? Leave a comment with us telling us when you successfully get your account deleted.