Have you tried cancelling your noom Subscription plan and it was difficult to carry out?
Subscription plans in Noom are easy to cancel, but they are some complicated cases where customers have issues with terminating their plans.
If you have any issues with cancelling your Noom Subscription plan simply get in touch with and of their customer support personnel and they will help you manage the issue properly.
A Little About Noom
Noom is a paid app available for most devices. The sole purpose of the app is to monitor the feeding and exercise habits of their customers and gives insight on how they can help improve their Health.
They Concentrate on their customer’s habits and mental wellness that may either improve or Retard their Health.
The Health company was established by Artem Petakov and Sanju Jeong in the year 2008 but only launched the app in 2016.
Can you Cancel Noom at any time?
Noom is actually one of the few apps that allow you to cancel your subscription anytime. But I would recommend that you cancel your subscription after you finish testing out your trials because it increases your chance of being refunded back your money if you are dissatisfied with the services of Noom.
Read Also How To Delete Binance Account
How To Cancel Noom On iPhone
Cancelling your Noom subscription on your iPhone requires you to take a few easy steps, which are outlined below:
- First, make sure that your device is signed in to your Apple ID
- Once you’ve confirmed tap on the Settings icon on your home screen
- Tap on your Apple ID which is at the top of your screen
- Tap on subscriptions and you’ll see a list of all subscriptions you have on your phone and the amount they cost
- Select Noom and proceed with Tapping the cancel subscription.
Your Noom subscription will automatically cancel once you follow the steps mentioned above.
How to Cancel Noom on Android devices
Follow these few easy steps to cancel your Noom subscription on your Android device
- Open your play store app on your display screen to start the process
- Then tap the profile menu icon at the top left of your screen
- Select “Subscriptions” Scroll down until you find Noom
- Tap on the Noom icon and select cancel subscription
- Follow the instructions and once done your Noom subscription has been cancelled and will only last till expired
How To Cancel Noom Subscription Plan On The Web
If you don’t have access to your Apple ID or Google Play Store here is how you cancel your Noom subscription using the Web
- Open the Noom website via your web browser
- Login in to your account by providing your username and password
- Scroll and search for “Cancel Subscription” and your subscription will be cancelled when it expires
How to Contact Noom
If you still experience issues and still can’t cancel your Noom subscription. You can contact Noom by clicking on the website https://www.noom.com/support/ and tapping on the support icon. From there you will be required to fill in your name, email and reason for the Chat.
Read Also Can I Permanently Delete My Etsy Account?
Cancel your Noom subscription is easy, but some people struggle with it due to certain issues this article has provided you with all the information you need to operate your Noom account effectively.
What do you think about this post?
Share your views and comments about this post with us also share the post if you find it informative.