If you have ever tried to connect your Samsung Galaxy S4, S5, or S6 to a PC, only to be told that master sync has been disabled, don’t worry you are not alone.
An error message always pops up on a Samsung device when it’s having difficulty synchronizing. This issue is a standard error that is caused by several things.
However, don’t panic because there are a few simple steps you can take to fix the problem.
Keep reading this post and find out how to solve the problem “ master sync has been disabled”
Master Sync Has Been Disabled: Here’s A Quick Fix on S4, S5 & S6
- Go to your device menu (your Samsung phone ) and pull down the menu bar by sliding your finger from the top of your device screen.
- You should see an icon at the bottom of the screen that looks like this “ \/” at the top right of your Samsung screen.
- Tap on the “\/” icon!
- When you have done this, you would see some options that would be displayed on the screen, one of which is “Sync”.
- This is always at the bottom of the list displayed on your screen. Click on enable sync to disable master syn on your Samsung device.
- You would notice the icon, which was grey turned blue because sync has been enabled on your Samsung device.
Furthermore, when you turn on sync on your Samsung device, it can help you solve syncing issues on other apps like WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and many more apps.
You should enable sync notification on your device if you run a business or handle a company. This gives your client access to contact you at any time.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why Do I Need To Turn On Master Sync On My Samsung S4 S5 or S6?
You should enable syn to keep your messages coming in if you use multiple devices.
Remember, data is an important aspect of your business life, it should be kept safe and retrievable at all times.
If you do this, your new Samsung device would back up the old data on your previous phone immediately.
This would lower the risk of losing any information on your phone because all information on bookmarks, history, passwords, and many more, would be transferred to your Onedrive.
Furthermore, you would also be signed in automatically on your Gmail, youtube, and other google services that were available on your previous phone.
Syncing is safe to use. No matter where your company information is located, data would be transferred to your new device once the sync is activated.
By syncing all your devices and backing up relevant information on your system, your business would be safe for the future.
2. What Is Syn Email On A Samung S4 S5 or S6?
Synchronization of email means, your Samsung device would compare all folders on your email with the email on the new device.
It would check if the old device needs to import, update, or move messages to other folders and whether or not it needs to create new folders on the new device.
3. Can I Turn On Autosync On My Gmail?
As stated earlier, your Gmail should be kept turning for 24hrs due to the messages that would be coming in.
Syncing enabling master sync on your Samsung device allows you to use your Gmail account on multiple devices.
With auto sync, you don’t have to manually transfer information, because the devices would be able to do this without assistance.
Thereby saving you time and ensuring your information is always safe.
4. How do I fix Gmail not syncing On My Samsung S4 S5 Or S6?
- You must update your Gmail app. This would enable you to get the latest fixes on problems with sending or receiving mail on your Samsung phone.
- Restart your Samsung device.
- Check your Samsung settings.
- Clear your device storage
- Check your Samsung and Gmail passwords.
- Clear your Gmail information from your previous Samsung device.
5. How Can I Give My Email Permission To Sync On A Samsung Device?
- Open the mail on your Samsung device.
- At the bottom of the left of your Samsung screen, select manage accounts.
- After selecting “manage account”, select your email account.
- Furthermore, Select Change mailbox sync setting at the bottom left of your Samsung screen.
- Before you leave, confirm that your email server addresses and ports are correct.
6. How do I turn on Google Sync On My Samsung S4 S5 Or S6?
You’ll need a Google Account to turn on sync on your Samsung phone.
However, keep reading this post and find out how to turn on Google Sync On your Samsung phone.
- On your Samsung phone, open the Chrome app.
- At the top right of your screen, click Profile.
- On your Samsung device, sign in to your Google account.
- If you want to sync your info across all your Samsung phone and your computer device, click Turn on sync. Turn on.
Now you know how to solve “ master sync has been disabled on a Samsung galaxy device.
Stay up to date with your google account by enabling sync on your S4 S5 or S6.
Did you enjoy this post? If yes, share it with your friends and family.