With recent additions of new members and features, Discord is constantly expanding. Switching between accounts on Discord is a feature that stands out, especially for those who utilize many identities.
Traditionally, switching between Discord accounts required logging out of one account and into another. Now, you can move between accounts on Discord rather easily.
This article will outline the simple steps gamers can take to switch between accounts on Discord easily.
How to Switch Between Accounts on Discord
The procedure for switching accounts is the same whether you are using the Discord desktop software or browser version.
You must have both of your Discord accounts prepared before beginning the processes, as you cannot create one in between.
Now, follow the instructions below:
- Open the Discord register page first if you don’t already have the second account. Enter your date of birth, user name, password, and email address. After finishing, select Proceed to finish the account creation.
- Next, open Discord by choosing between the desktop app or the browser. If you haven’t already, log in with your main account.
- Next, click on the icon for your avatar located next to your username in the bottom left corner.
- Hover over the Switch Accounts option in the menu that appears.
- Now, select the Manage Accounts in the sub-menu.
- Then, choose Manage Accounts from the submenu.
- Select Add an account from the pop-up window.
That’s it; your second Discord account should now be logged in.
To switch between Discord accounts now, simply click on your avatar, click on Switch Accounts, then choose the desired account from the submenu.
Read Also: How to Spoiler An Image On Discord Mobile
How to Switch Between Accounts on Discord Mobile
The ability to switch accounts in Discord is not currently available on the mobile app, unlike on the desktop.
Instead, you may achieve the same features by using Discord in a mobile browser.
Follow the given instructions;
- Launch Discord in your web browser. Log into your account.
- Click Switch Accounts after tapping the profile icon, just like you would on a desktop.
- Click Add account after that, then sign in with your secondary Discord account.
- You’ve now successfully added a second Discord account and can effortlessly switch between them.
However you should note that utilizing Discord in a mobile browser is a bad experience.
On some pages, the user interface doesn’t scale well, pop-ups occasionally don’t function, and there might be other problems.
Yet these issues can be resolved by reloading the page and you have to make due with this because Discord’s mobile apps do not yet support switching accounts.
Switching between accounts on Discord is a great way to keep your conversations organized and make sure you’re always connected to the right people.
Now that you understand how to do it, why not give it a try yourself? If you encounter any difficulty, you can ask questions in the comments section.
How Many Discord Accounts Can You Have?
You can have several gaming, educational, and personal communication accounts on Discord. You are allowed to have an unlimited number of accounts on their site.
One account, however, is permitted per email address. This states that you require a fresh email address in order to establish a new account.
Can You Make 2 Discord Accounts With The Same Email?
Sadly, no, one username per email because your email is connected to your username.
How Do I Manage Two Accounts on Discord?
When you select “Add Account,” you are brought to the standard login screen with the option to cancel. You will then be taken to a list of all your accounts after logging in by choosing “Switch Account.”
Can I Use 2 Discord Accounts At Once?
You do this by linking your additional Discord account to the app. After that, you use the swap accounts feature of the program to switch between accounts.
You don’t need to input your login information each time you wish to use an account because both of your accounts are now logged in.