What is Snapchat?
SnapChat has become different a lot in the past few years, and also has been Pre-formatted it is an illustration and media clip Social-media messaging App used all over the world to share photos, videos, texts, and drawings
Snapchat lets you easily talk with friends view life stories from around the world and explore in discover
One of the most desired features that Snapchat do not have is the ability for its users to save snaps like short video clips sent to them. When you received snaps, it is likely to be lost after you have viewed it. After winning a lot of updates, it is transparent SnapChat will not be having the Snap save feature soon. Thanks to third-party app developers, there are third-party apps we can use to save snaps. In this article, I am going to be tutoring you on how to save SnapChat videos clips and pictures on Andriod/iOS
The Component ease of the absenteeism to save the recourse on SnapChat is the estimate SnapChat authorities have put in place to ensure a safe Multi-network.
In the non-appearance of a ceremonious modus operandi for saving SnapChat videos, there is a purpose of an uncorroborated procedure of reserving Snaps. In this item, I am going to be giving lessons on how to conserve personal and received SnapChat videos.
How To Save Snapchat Videos
As mentioned earlier, this artifact contains lessons on how to save both personal and received snaps on SnapChat.
Steps on saving SnapChat pictures and videos on Andriod
- Download the SnapCapture app from the Google PlayStore
- Enter your SnapChat user name and password the first time you open the app
- Unlock SnapCapture the next time you receive a SnapChat message
- Press on the Download button on the upper right corner of the app
- Check your Andriod phone Gallery App
How To Save Personal Snapchat videos
- Download the AZ Screen recorder from the PlayStore App
- Launch the once installed – a floating icon will appear on the screen
- Open Snapchat on your Device
- Tap the floating AZ Recorder icon and select the camera icon to start recording
Snaps transferred to memories will be saved to SnapChatcloud and will only be surveyed from memories tab on snap chat.
Snaps sent to camera roll will be in the position of your phone’s storage, you will still accomplish to view it even if SnapChat is forgotten.
How To Save received Snapchat videos
steps on how to save collected snap videos
Snapchat is a fantastic social media sharing platform used by millions of followers all over the world
- Download a screen recorder. Whether you are using SnapChat on Andriod or iOS, there are screen recording apps you can download from the store. (Google play store or Apple App store)
- Lodge and instigate the screen recorder and start recording
- Start SnapChat and begin playing received record video
Note: The received SnapChat video should not be opened, unless your screen recorder has started recording. Received videos on SnapChat are not seen after they have been cleared
- Must Read: How to convert YouTube videos to GIF format
Hope you find this Seminar on how to save SnapChat videos easy to understand, learn and follow. In saving SnapChat videos on Android/iOS, the above steps should be orderly followed to the letter.
NOTE: Top (6) six best App to save Snap Chat photos/ videos/ stories on iOS/Andriod
- SnapBOX (iOS)
- Snapchat Saver ( Andriod )
- Snap Crack (iOS)
- SaveMySnaps (Andriod)
- SnapSave (Andriod/iOS)
- Casper (Andriod)
What is iOS?
iOS (iPhone Operating System) is a mobile control system created by Apple Inc. Absolute for it`s Paraphernalia. It is the operating system that today powers many of the company mobile devices, including the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. It is the second most popular mobile control system globally after Andriod.
Check this out: Is your iDevice Jailbroken? Here are some Cydia Tips