Mobikwik is a mobile payment platform in India. It allows users to make payments using their mobiles, and it’s one of the most popular applications on the market.
However, many people have never heard about this app or what it does. If you’re one of them, then read our article below to learn more about how to delete your Mobikwik account.
About Mobikwik Account
Mobikwik is India’s leading e-wallet service, with over 100 million users. It was founded in 2010 and backed by Japan’s SoftBank, American Express, and Sequoia Capital.
Mobikwik has over 100 million customers who can use its app to make payments, send money and access their savings. The company also offers financial products like insurance and investment services through its mobile app or website.
Deleting A Mobikwik Account On iOS
To delete your Mobikwik account on iOS, follow these steps:
- Go to the App Store and search for Mobikwik.
- Tap on the Mobikwik app and tap on the “Delete” button. A confirmation message will appear; tap on “Delete.”
- Once you’ve deleted it, you’ll be asked to sign in again before being able to access or use any of your services, like a mobile wallet or e-commerce platform.
Deleting A Mobikwik Account On Android Phone
To delete your Mobikwik account on an Android phone, follow these steps:
- Go to your Google Play Store app and search for “Mobikwik.”
- Tap the search result in the top bar of your screen and tap on “Mobikwik.”
- Sign into your account using either a password or fingerprint authentication if you have enabled it.
- Go to settings.
- Tap Delete
- Tap ‘OK’ to confirm the deletion of your account.
Deleting A Mobikwik Account On MacBook
To delete your Mobikwik account on a MacBook, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Mobikwik account.
- Click on the “Delete Account” button. A pop-up option will ask you to confirm your decision by clicking “Delete Account.”
- Click “Delete Account” again to complete the process and close out of this page.
Deleting A Mobikwik Account On Windows 11
To delete your Mobikwik account on Windows, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Mobikwik website.
- Click on ‘My Account at the top left corner of the page.
- Select ‘Delete My Account from the drop-down menu. This will take you to a confirmation page where you can verify that you wish to delete your Mobikwik account and proceed with deletion if all goes well.
How To Recover The Password On A Mobikwik Account?
To recover the password on a Mobikwik account, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the Mobikwik website and click on the forgot password link in your profile.
- Enter your mobile number and email address.
- Submit this form to begin receiving a password reset link via SMS (short message service).
- Click on the link provided by SMS to reset your forgotten password and log in again with ease.
What Does It Mean To Cancel A Subscription To A Mobikwik Account?
You can cancel your subscription any time you wish. To do so:
- You will need to visit the Mobikwik website and log in with your account credentials.
- If you have already logged in and are on the website’s homepage, click on My Account from the navigation bar at the upper section of your screen. This will take you directly to a page where all subscriptions are displayed (if there are any).
- Click on Cancel Subscription under All Services or Mobile App Subscriptions, depending on what type of subscription(s) you have chosen for that particular time period. There is also an option to change plan details here as well if necessary.
How To Use A Mobikwik Account?
You can log in to your Mobikwik account with the following credentials:
- Email ID and password
- Mobile number or phone number. This can be used if you want to use something other than a mobile number as a password. However, if you want to add your bank account or credit card, then you need to provide that information instead of using an SMS verification code sent via SMS (text message).
Is A Mobikwik Account Free?
Yes, you can use your Mobikwik account to pay bills and send money to friends and family, and the wallet is also free.
- To create a new account, click on the “Create an Account” link at the top of this page.
- Once you’ve signed up for an account, create one by clicking on “Sign In.”
- After signing in (or logging in), go back to your profile and follow these steps:
- Click on “Edit Profile” under My Account Settings under the Profile Information section;
- Scroll down until you find the Mobile Banking section;
- Enter all information requested, including username/email address or mobile number if applicable;
- Now save changes by clicking the Save Changes button at the bottom right corner of the screen.
Reasons To Delete A Mobikwik Account.
There are several reasons you may decide to delete a MobiKwik account. Some of these reasons include the following:
You can delete your Mobikwik Account because you no longer need it.
You can delete your Mobikwik Account because you forgot the password.
You can also delete your Mobikwik Account if you want to cancel the subscription or if it’s expired and has yet to be renewed in time.
Does A Mobikwik Account Really Work?
Mobikwik is one of the most popular mobile payment apps in India, and it’s also one of the few ways to store money online. You can use your MobiKwik account to pay for goods and services online by linking it with your bank account (or any other card).
Mobikwik was launched in 2011, known as Paytm Payments Bank Ltd. Since then, they’ve expanded their services beyond just payments—they also offer loans and scholarships through their platform.
How Can I Delete My Mobikwik Account Permanently?
Write an email to [email protected]. In other words, mention that you wish to delete your Mobikwik account.
How Can I Close My Mobikwik Zip Account?
To cancel your Mobikwik Zip Pay Later Account, you need to contact Mobikwik Zip Customer Support, or your financial lender, IDFC First Bank.
What Happens If I Don’t Pay The Mobikwik Bill?
The MobiKwik wallet is valid for an indefinite period. In cases where you do not make any financial transactions using MobiKwik Wallet for a period of 1 (one) year, your wallet will be considered inactive.
Why Is The Mobikwik User Disabled?
Using Multiple Accounts On the Same or One Device. Using the Same Debit or Credit Card In Multiple Accounts. Adding or Trying to add money Using Scripts and using Carding that is illegal may cause blocking Your account.
What Is A Mobikwik Zip Black Card?
The card users will automatically qualify for MobiKwik Zip, a flagship BNPL (buy now, pay later) product, which provides up to ₹30,000 credit in the user’s wallet.
How Can I Complain To Mobikwik?
MobiKwik customer care is available through complaint number 011-61266390. Executives are available on this number Monday through Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
What Is The Zip Bill In Mobikwik?
ZIP Pay Later is very easy to use. You get a credit of up to Rs 60,000. You can use that money to pay bills, order groceries, food, and medicines, or shop for anything online and pay the bill via ZIP. Your ZIP bill will be generated twice a month after 15 days.
Is Mobikwik Better Than Paytm?
Most of the services offered by Mobikwik are the same as Paytm.
Who Is The Owner Of Mobikwik?
Bipin Preet Singh.
Does Mobikwik Give A Loan?
MobiKwik offers instant personal loans with minimum documentation and hassle-free experience.
Do you want to delete your account on Mobikwik? If you want to delete your account on Mobikwik, then look at the steps mentioned above. Follow the steps above to help you understand how to delete your account on Mobikwik. We hope you find this article beneficial.