Life360 is more than a family tracking app, it offers advanced driving, digital, and location safety features.
So maybe you’ve heard that Life360 is selling your location data to third parties and you want to delete your account, well it is simple to delete your Life360 account.
Keep in mind that deleting your Life360 account will erase all history and driving experiences, and they cannot be retrieved.
This article provides all available information on how to delete your Life360 account.
Delete Your Life360 Account
To delete your Life360 account, follow these steps:
- Select ‘Settings.’
- Select ‘Account.’
- Select ‘Delete Account.’
If you bought your Life360 subscription through Google or Apple, deleting your account, removing the app, or quitting a Circle will not cancel your premium subscription.
If you bought your Life360 subscription on the Life360 website, deleting your account would not terminate your subscription.
Read also: How To Delete Monday.com Account – Solved
How To Cancel My Life360 Premium Subscription?
To avoid being billed again on Life360, you must cancel your premium subscription because Life360 cannot cancel it for you.
Remember that your membership will not be canceled if you uninstall the app or delete the Circle.
This must seem stressful to you, but you can easily cancel your Life360 subscription by following the instructions below.
For Android Google Wallet Life360 Subscribers:
- Contact Google Wallet at 855-836-3987
- Or go to https://play.google.com/store/account/subscriptions
- To manage your subscriptions: https://play.google.com/store/account/subscriptions
For iPhone Apple in-app Purchase Life360 Subscribers:
- Launch the App Store and log in to your account.
- In the top right corner, tap the profile account symbol.
- If the word “Subscriptions” does not appear, you do not have any Apple subscriptions.
- Tap on “Subscriptions.”
- It’s necessary for that member of your Circle to cancel since they may have acquired the Life360 Premium Membership.
- If you want to cancel your subscription, select Life360.
For Members Who Signed Up And Paid On The Life360 Website By October 26, 2021, And Later:
- Log in to the website with your Life360 account.
- Once you have logged in, go to the Membership Overview dashboard, scroll down, and select the “Cancel membership” tab.
- You can cancel your subscription if you initially paid for it using your account on the Life360 website.
- Refer to the procedures above if you acquired your subscription somewhere else.
For Members Who Signed Up And Paid On The Life360 Website Before Oct. 26, 2021:
- Please click “Contact Us” at the top of the Life360 FAQ page if you bought your subscription through an out-of-date, unsupported version of our website.
- If you want to cancel your membership, you’ll have to fill out and submit the form with the necessary information.
- You will be assisted straight away.
Read also: How To Delete Your Fandango Account – Solved
Protect Your Privacy And Delete Your Life360 Account
You can delete your Life360 account at any time, but no refunds will be given for unused subscription time, license, or subscription costs for any usage of the service, content, or data linked to your account.
Your subscription will remain active until the end of your paid subscription period after you cancel any Subscription Features.
That’s why you can refer to this article on how to delete your Life360 account and cancel your premium subscription.
Have a great day.