The following offers a guide on how to operate your LendingTree account effectively.
Read to the end! If you want to delete your LendingTree account, then follow the step by step process below.
Little About LendingTree
LendingTree is an online lending platform, where those who are sourcing for loans meet those who are willing to lend.
The terms of the credit are discussed between both parties, which gives borrowers the chance to find the best rates possible.
Several other features that facilitate borrowing from the service include-financing tools, and comparative loan search The platform was established in 1996 and has its headquarters in North Carolina.
Read Also How To Delete Your Pottermore Account [Step By Step Guide]
Deleting Your LendingTree Account
You can delete your LendingTree account through two means- via the website and by Email
Via the Website
- Click on the link below to begin https://www.lendingtree.com/about/contact-us
- Select “Others” from the drop-down menu at the top of your screen
- For “Subject” type in “Request to Delete Your Account”
- Type your reasons in the blank tab just below
- Fill in your account information details in the “Your Contact Information” section
- Tick the box and click on submit to proceed
Once completed you’ll be asked to confirm, then your account will be deleted in due time.
- Log in to the email you use in opening and operating your account
- Compose a new mail
- For “Subject” type in “Request To Delete My Account”
- For the body of the mail, type the reason you’re deleting your account
- For “Recipient Address” type [email protected]
- Send the mail
Once completed your LendingTree account will be deleted.
Read Also How To Delete My Hulu Account And History
Can You Delete Your Information on Your LendingTree Account?
LendingTree won’t let you delete some of your private information as it is mandated by the State and federal retention law to keep such information.
Other Options Like LendingTree
If you’re not satisfied with the services of LendingTree here are some other options you can check out
The company was established in 2007, this online personal finance platform is well known. The most attractive feature of the platform is that it offers a lot of free services to its customers. The company was started by Kenneth Lin. Several services rendered by the company include- Identity theft protection, credit score simulator, and credit card recommendations.
This company is based in California. It is a credit marketplace where borrowers and lenders of credit meet and agree on the terms of credit. It is the first of its kind in the United States. Prosper Funding, a subsidiary of Proper, provides opportunities for its clients to invest their capital and loans to earn returns.
If you’re still having issues with your LendingTree account, try contacting LendingTree by dialling their Customer Care Department at 800-813-4620.