There are many reasons you might want to delete your Gamefly account. Maybe you’re no longer interested in video games or canceling your subscription for another reason.
Either way, deleting your Account is easy to do. This article will teach you how to delete your Gamefly account.
Steps To Delete Gamefly Account.
If you wish to delete your Gamefly account, follow these steps:
1. Go To Their Website And Sign Into Your Account.
To close your Gamefly account, go to their website and sign into your Account.
- Go to the Gamefly website.
- Sign in with your email address and password.
- Click on ‘My Account in the top corner menu at the top of any page on their site. It will take you directly to a screen where you can see all of your purchased content, including movies from Blockbuster Video or HBO Go. You’ll also see that subscriptions are available for music streaming services like Spotify Premium or Apple Music if you want more than one subscription option.
2. Click On ‘manage Account’ In The Dropdown Menu Under The ‘account’ Link.
Once you are logged in, click on ‘Manage Account’ in the dropdown menu under the ‘Account’ link. The ‘Manage Account’ link appears at the top of this dropdown menu.
3. Click On ‘update Membership Settings.’
Then click on ‘Update Membership Settings.’ On this screen, scroll down until you see the ‘Membership & Shipping section.’
If you don’t see this section in your Manage Account dropdown menu, then it means that you are not logged in to your Gamefly account. To log in to your Gamefly account:
- Go to https://www.gamefly.com/login
- Enter your email address and password (if applicable).
- Click “Login.”
4. Next To The Option That Says ‘cancel Membership,.’
Next to the option that says ‘Cancel membership,’ click on the ‘Continue Cancellation’ link.
You will be questioned if you want to pause your membership and reactivate it later. If you don’t want to do this, cjust click on ‘No.’
5. This Will Take You Through A Few Steps To Confirm Your Cancellation.
To cancel your membership, follow these steps:
- Log into your Gamefly account and click on the Manage My Account link in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Select Cancel Membership from the dropdown menu that appears when you click on Cancel Membership (or if this doesn’t appear select View Cancellation History).
You Will Have The Option Of Pausing Your Membership And Reactivating It If You Change Your Mind.
You can pause your membership if you change your mind and then reactivate or cancel anytime. If you decide to cancel your membership, it will be canceled within 24 hours of making the request. If you choose to continue with Gamefly after canceling or pausing your membership (and paying any reactivation fees), your subscription will be suspended until another billing cycle begins.
The only way that a subscription can be terminated is by contacting customer service via email.
If you do not cancel and continue to be charged, Gamefly’s customer service team is available by phone or email to assist you with a refund.
- Contact GameFly’s customer support at 1-(888)-844-6487.
- They will help you cancel your membership and issue a refund for the remaining balance.
Why Should You Delete Your Gamefly Account?
You can delete your Gamefly account because:
- You don’t need it anymore.
- You can use the money for something else.
- It’s a waste of energy and time to keep your Gamefly account active, especially if you’re not playing games anymore or can’t find any specific reason why keeping your profile active is beneficial to you in any way whatsoever.
- If anything, deleting your Gamefly account will save you and others from wasting time trying to figure out why it was created in the first place or contacting customer service whenever someone asks about their subscription being late without any real answers being given back then either.
Can You Cancel Gamefly At Any Time?
To cancel your GameFly membership at any time, go to your Account and click on Cancel My Membership at the bottom-right of the page.
Does Gamefly Refund?
If GameFly receives the returned item within thirty (30) days of the original shipping date, you will get a refund of the purchase price paid, less applicable shipping costs.
Can I Have 2 Gamefly Accounts?
You may have one active GameFly account at any given time.
How Long Can You Keep A Gamefly Game?
With GameFly, you can keep a game and can keep it as long as you want. When you beat the game or tire of it, send it back and get another game.
Is Gamefly Reliable?
Gamefly has a consumer rating of 3.84 stars from 100 reviews. Consumers satisfied with Gamefly most frequently mention video games, and Gamefly ranks 1st among Retro Video Games sites.
How Do You Pay For Gamefly?
We currently accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa credit cards to register for a GameFly membership.
Can You Sell Games To Gamefly?
Gamefly (Netflix for video games) has started buying up subscribers’ used games: As a long-time member, you’ve been hand-selected to participate in our GameFly Trade-In Program. Now you can trade in the games you own for credit toward your membership fees.
What Happens If You Keep Gamefly Games?
When you choose to KEEP a game, the credit or debit card you registered with is authorized for the total price of your purchase when you confirm the order.
Is There A Way To Sell Your Steam Games?
You can sell a game on Steam if you are the official owner, and you cannot sell a game you bought from Valve.
Can You Rent An Xbox?
Xbox all access will offer an Xbox one console, Xbox live gold and Xbox game pass for a monthly subscription fee. You’ll no longer need to buy anything Xbox; just rent it monthly as long as you sign up for two years.
We hope this article has given you the proper guide to deleting your Gamefly account. Please visit their official website if you have any questions to be answered or need assistance with the process.