If you live in the Philippines and make use of dating apps, you’re surely the audience of this article.
Even if you do not want to delete your
Filipinocupid account right away, you most probably will when you find a partner through the app, which is amongst its main goals.
So, this article is going to discuss how to delete your Filipinocupid account in simple short steps.
We’ve done a little research about the app and will be sharing it with you so you don’t have to, and also because it’s necessary that you have a background knowledge on the app.
Members of Filipinocupid can create or modify their profiles, post multiple photographs, receive matched profiles based on their interests and passions, explore members’ profiles, send text messages and emails, and participate in video calls.
The 29th of June 2015 saw the launch of the Filipinocupid website, one of the top international dating platforms for the Filipino population.
Out of the 3 million total accounts on their website, 2 million of them are registered female accounts, claims the website.
However, it’s no news that many members of the website want to know how they can delete their account from the Filipinocupid website, and this is due to many reasons.
Some of the reasons why users are deactivating their accounts on the Filipinocupid website include the fact that they are receiving emails or newsletters from the site, which makes their inbox appear cluttered.
Additionally, other individuals claim that they want to delete their account since they don’t use it anymore and wish to erase it.
Others claim that they want to deactivate the account since they have found lovers already.
If you want to delete this account because of email spam, I advise you to either label the email as spam when you open it or unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
If your reason for wanting to delete your Filipinocupid account is not found above, it’s okay. I’ll now be discussing how to delete your Filipinocupid account.
Methods On How To Delete Your Filipinocupid Account
There are presently two ways to delete your Filipinocupid account, which are detailed below. :-
Delete Your Filipinocupid Account Through Website
- Visit the website at Filipinocupid.com and get into your account.
- After logging in, select the GEAR icon located in the upper right corner next to your profile picture.
- You should select PROFILE SETTINGS from the drop-down menu that appears after clicking the gear symbol.
- Click “To switch off your profile please CLICK HERE” after scrolling down to the “Switch off Profile” tab on the profile settings page.
- Now, specify why you want to delete the account, and then press the SUBMIT button.
- Click the CONTINUE TO SWITCH OFF button located in the top right corner of the following page.
- To delete your account, enter your password and select SWITCH OFF MEMBERSHIP.
Delete Your Filipinocupid Account By Sending Mail
- Open a new email in your registered email account.
- Type in @filipinoCupid.com as the recipient of the email.
- Enter “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” in the Subject field.
- Write a letter to delete your account, then you can click on SEND.
- With this you’ve requested to delete your account, and your request will be granted within a short time.
How Can I Use Filipinocupid For Free?
This dating site’s free trial is quick, simple, and best of all, costs nothing. During signup, a credit card is not required.
All that is required to complete the Filipino Cupid Free Trial sign up is your name, email address, and password.
How Do You Pay For FilipinoCupid?
There are different options, they are:
Is FilipinoCupid Com A Legit Site?
Owner of FilipinoCupid is Cupid Media, a reputable business based in Australia.
Does FilipinoCupid have an app?
Yes, it has the FilipinoCupid – Filipino Dating App for Android.
You may quickly set up a new account on the Filipino Cupid mobile app and start penning your love story.
How Do I Contact FilipinoCupid?
Through their postal address at. FilipinoCupid.com. Cupid Media Pty Ltd. PO Box 9304. Gold Coast MC QLD 9726.
Their office address at. Level 5. 2502 / 5 Lawson Street. Southport QLD 4215. Australia.
Through their email at [email protected].
Many users of the Filipinocupid app that wanted to know how to delete their Filipinocupid account, say that when they finally found out, they were skeptical about doing it.
This feedback mostly came from people who couldn’t find their love interest on the app. If you’re one of these people, it’s okay to delete your account and start over whenever you’re ready and who knows? You may get a pleasant surprise!