If you’ve already found a younger partner and want to delete your Cougarlife account, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll explain how to do it.
The website enables users to establish or edit accounts, add photos, look for dates nearby, and interact with other users by texting them, sending gifts, and liking their profiles.
Several emails from website visitors requesting to delete their Cougarlife accounts have been sent to us.
When we investigated the reason users are deleting their accounts from the website, we discovered that the majority of those doing so are annoyed by promotional or newsletter emails from the website that make their mailbox appear spam-filled.
Other users claim to be in relationships and want to delete their accounts, while others claim to be using other dating websites and want to delete their accounts.
To delete your account, just adhere to these simple instructions.
Steps To Delete Your Cougarlife Account
There are now two methods listed below for deleting your account from the Cougarlife website:-
You Can Delete Your Account On The Website.
- Visit “https://cougarlife.com/” to access your account and log in.
- Once you have logged in, click the MY ACCOUNT option in the top right corner of the page.
- On the page for my account, Click the link to DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT by scrolling down.
- Click the CONTINUE TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT link on the Delete Your Account page.
- You will be redirected to a new page after clicking “Continue to delete my account,” where you must enter a reason for leaving your account and select a level of recommendation. After doing so, scroll to the bottom and click on “DEACTIVATE ACCOUNT.”
Create A Form To Delete Your Account
- Visit “https://cougarlife.com/contact us” on the web.
- You will be redirected to CONTACT US after clicking the link.
- On the contact page Enter your email address and choose Request To Delete My Account as the subject line.
- Select TECHNICAL SUPPORT under Category.
- At the message box Write Your Sincere Justification for Deleting Your Account and press the SEND MESSAGE button.
If you want to stop receiving their newsletter or other emails without deleting your Cougarlife account, you can either label them as spam by clicking the button at the top of the email or unsubscribe by clicking the link at the bottom.
If you have different motivations, then this article has enabled you to delete your Cougarlife account if you followed the steps correctly.