With the aid of chatbots, you can simply engage with your consumers using the live chat service with your Tidio account.
Tidio is made particularly for the WordPress community and you’ll be able to fully enjoy the advantages of using the Tidio service once you’ve installed the plugin.
This article provides all available information on how to delete Tidio account, and even how to pause and hide the Tidio widget.
Cancel Your Tidio Paid Account
You must cancel your paid Tidio subscription, as well as remove the chat widget from your website, to delete or pause your Tidio account.
To cancel your Tidio subscription, you can’t just delete the Tidio app alone because your future subscriptions will still be renewed.
You can just cancel your subscription thereby pausing your paid Tidio account, so you can have the opportunity to return to Tidio at a more convenient moment.
You can cancel and downgrade your subscription to a Basic account and stop all future billing by following the steps below:
How To Cancel Your Tidio Subscription On Tidio Website
- Click Settings.
- Click Project & Billing.
- Click Billing.
- Click Cancel.
Read also: How To Delete Your Tinder Account
How To Cancel Your Tidio Subscription On iPhone
- Open the Settings app and click your name
- Click Subscriptions or iTunes & Appstore
- Tap your Apple ID, sign in and scroll down to the Subscription button
- Click on Tidio Subscription
- Click on Cancel Subscription
How To Cancel Your Tidio Subscription On Android
- Open Google Play Store and sign in
- Click Menu
- Click Subscriptions
- Select Tidio Subscriptions
- Select Cancel Subscription
How To Cancel Your Tidio Subscription On Mac Computer
- Open Mac App Store and click your name at the bottom sidebar
- Click View information and sign in
- Scroll down until you see the Subscriptions tab
- Click Manage Subscriptions
- Click Edit beside the Tidio app
- Click Cancel Subscription
How To Cancel Your Tidio Subscription On Paypal
- Access your Paypal account at www.paypal.com
- Click on the Settings tab by the Logout option
- Click Payments
- Click Manage Automatic Payments
- Click Tidio
- Click Cancel Automatic Payments
- Click Done
Read also: How To Delete Your WhatsApp Account Swiftly
Delete Tidio Account
There are some basic things you have to be sure of before deleting your Tidio account, they include:
- Your account is on the free and basic plan
- If not, your paid subscription has been canceled.
- Your website’s Tidio chat widget has been removed
You must be the project owner of the account to completely delete it, so you can easily:
- Go to Settings
- Click Project & Billing
- Click Preferences, where you’ll notice a red delete project button
- Click the delete button to continue the deletion process
There are two ways in this article which you can use to delete your Tidio account, they are:
Delete Your Tidio Account Through The Tidio App
- Access your account.
- Select Add, Edit, and Customize Sites from the Settings menu.
- Choose the website from which you want to delete it.
- Select the Tab for Integrations.
- Find the Tidio account and delete it entirely.
Read also: How To Delete 1&1 Ionos Account – Solved
Delete Your Account by Sending Email
- Log in to the email account you used to register for the application.
- Next, write a message and send it to [email protected]
- Select “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” as the subject line.
- Next, fill out the sample email for deleting your account and include a sincere explanation of why you want to delete your account.
Protect Your Privacy And Delete Your Tidio Account
You can delete the entire project, including the operators from the Tidio database by selecting the delete project button.
The accounts of the operators, together with the account of the project owner, would be completely wiped from the Tidio system.
The operators’ accounts won’t be erased, though, if they were added to multiple Tidio projects, so only the accounts that were associated with the deleted project will be removed.
Please keep in mind that you must ensure that all of your Tidio projects have been destroyed if you want to completely remove all of the data from their database.
With the information provided in this article, you can now protect your privacy and data by deactivating and deleting your Tidio account.
Have a great day.