I’m quite sure a majority of people agree with me when I say this; deleting photos can be such a sport!
This is because pictures usually hold large importance in our lives but they also occupy a large space in our phones! Therefore, if you’re having storage problems, you may just have to delete those precious photos of yours.
This article will show how to delete photos from your phone. Whether you’re using an Android or iPhone device, you’ll find out how to delete those unwanted photos by the end of this article.
Without further delay, let’s see how you can do this right away!
How To Delete Photos From Your Phone
When you’re using an Android device, deleting lots of photos at once can be difficult and can take a lot of time but it doesn’t have to be for you.
You may quickly and simply remove many images from your Android device using the appropriate tools and methods.
Here are some ways you can delete photos from your Android phone.
1. Utilize the Gallery App
Multiple photographs can be deleted simultaneously much more easily when using a photo management program.
You can choose several photos and erase them all at once with these programs. Google Photos, Adobe Lightroom, and Adobe Photoshop Express are some of the most well-liked picture management programs for Android.
2. Make Use of a File Manager Application.
To delete several photographs, you can also use file manager software if you don’t want to make use of a photo management program.
You can pick numerous files and remove them all at once using file manager programs. ES File Explorer and Solid Explorer are two file manager apps for Android that are popular and do the job quite well.
3. Make use of A-Third Party app
You can remove several photographs using a third-party software if you don’t want to utilize a file manager or photo management app.
You can choose several photos and erase them all at once with these programs. FoneMoz and DroidEase are two well-known Android third-party applications.
How To: iPhones
- On your iPhone, launch the Photos app.
- Select Library next, you’ll find this feature at the lower-left portion of your screen.
- Then select All Photos. This can be seen in the bottom-right portion of your screen.
- Now, When you get to the all photos page, lightly tap the final image and then drag your finger to the screen’s top.
Note: if you press too firmly, a preview of the photo will appear instead.
- After selecting all the photos you want to delete, you’ll now need to tap on the Trash icon next. You’ll find this icon in the lower right corner.
- Select Delete Photos to finish. You may see here how many pictures you are removing. No Photos or Videos will appear in the centre of the screen once all of your photos have been erased.
Lastly, unless you manually erase your pictures, it can take up to 30 days for all of your images to disappear from your iPhone.
Read Also: How To Delete A File From A Computer In 2023
This article has shown how to delete photos from your phone. As seen from the simple steps and methods above, it takes just a few minutes to get it done.
So if you want to free your phone’s storage or just get rid of unwanted photos, then you should follow all that has been shared in this article.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to share them with us and other readers in the comments section below. Have Fun!