Through its online job board P&G Careers, the P&G company allows its registered users to apply for a variety of jobs.
The online portal gives you the ability to create or change your account information, upload your resume and other documents, receive interview callbacks based on reviews of your profile, and receive a job offer after an interview.
We’ve recently received several questions from site visitors asking how they can delete their P&G Career Portal accounts.
After conducting a study into why users want to delete their accounts from the P&G careers portal, we concluded that some users would prefer to delete their accounts because they received internships at other organizations.
If you wish to delete this account because it was used to send spam emails, we recommend that you either mark the email as spam or unsubscribe from the newsletter by clicking the link at the bottom of the email click.
If you would like to remove your P&G Careers account for any other reason, I will walk you through the process step by step.
Steps To Delete P&G Careers Account
The P&G employment portal currently only offers the following method for account deletion: –
Send An E-mail To Close Your Account.
- Activate the email address you registered for the website.
- Write a message now and send it to [email protected]
- REQUEST TO DELETE MY P&G CAREER ACCOUNT should be the subject line.
- Write an email to Enter your User ID, email address, and the reason you honestly want to delete your account using the delete account pattern provided here.
- Send your email, then allow at least 14 days for a response.
This article should be more than enough information for you if you intend to delete your P&G Careers Account. Do well to follow the steps correctly.
Did you find this article helpful? If yes, then make sure you share this article on all your social media platforms. Good luck!