Payoneer is a well-known payment service and this guide provides all available information on how to delete Payoneer account.
Payoneer is a well-known digital payment network that enables individuals, freelancers, small enterprises, and online sellers to send and receive payments worldwide.
Even if your account balance is zero, you can open and manage your Payoneer account for free.
However, transaction and foreign exchange fees can quickly pile up, making Payoneer a pricey option, so you may want to delete your Payoneer account.
Delete Payoneer Account – Why You May Want to Close Your Account
There could be several reasons why you want to close your Payoneer account, such as:
- The transaction or exchange costs bother you.
- The poor customer service of Paypal.
- You no longer require your Payoneer account.
Whatever is causing you to seek Payoneer alternatives must be a legitimate concern. It’s always a good idea to start with the customer service team.
If that does not happen, you may only have the option of deleting or deactivating your Payoneer account.
Read Also: How To Delete Huobi Global Account – Solved
Information To Know Before Closing Your Payoneer Account
There is some vital information to consider before closing your Payoneer account, they include:
- It may take several days to close your account.
- You will no longer be able to use your Payoneer account after it has been closed.
- Any unused balance in your Payoneer account will be lost, so use or remove all monies from your account.
- You should save a screenshot of your transaction history because you might require it in the future.
- If you close your account, you will be unable to establish a new account using the same email address.
- A closed account’s funds cannot be accessed through another account.
How To Delete Your Payoneer Account
Here’s how to delete your Payoneer account:
- Sign in to your Payoneer account first.
- If you have a two-step verification code, enter it.
- To the right, click the Help button.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Support Center – Home.
- My Payoneer Account will appear.
- Click Close/Reopen Account in the left panel.
- Click I would like to close my account.
- Examine the account closure page’s warnings.
- If you still wish to close your Payoneer account, proceed by clicking the orange Contact Us button.
- Fill out the feedback form and tell us why you’re deleting your account.
- You’re done when you click Submit.
Your request will be reviewed, and your account will be deleted as a result.
Most of the time, you can delete your account without contacting Payoneer, but the customer service team may occasionally contact you.
Protect Your Privacy And Delete Your Payoneer Account
Payoneer is a regulated licensed organization, that is required to preserve certain data for security, fraud prevention, risk management, anti-money laundering, and legal claims.
This article provides an easy step in deleting your Payoneer account, so you can protect your privacy by deleting your Payoneer account, as soon as possible.
Have a great day.