Follow the guidelines provided to you in this article to successfully delete LinkedIn Account.
Stay with me.
How To Delete LinkedIn Account With Ease
Please follow these steps below to delete a LinkedIn account effortlessly:
Step 1: Go to the LinkedIn website and log in using your username and password.
Step 2: Once you log in, look out for the Me option beneath your profile photo in the menu bar at the top of the screen, and click on it.
Step 3: In the drop-down menu that appears, click Settings & Privacy.
Read also: How To Delete Your Line6 Account – Solved
Step 4: You will see the Account preferences tab in the menu on the left side of the screen, click on it, and select Account management in the submenu that appears.
Step 5: Go to the Account Management section, and click Change next to Close account.
Step 6: On the following page, you’ll be asked to confirm if you wish to close your account, and also the honest reason why you want to delete your account.
Additionally, you can also fill in a feedback box to share extra comments or concerns with LinkedIn, and when you are done, click next.
Please, note that before you delete your LinkedIn account, you have to revert to a Basic members p if you have a Premium membership.
Step 7: To complete the deletion process, you will be asked to re-enter your password. Enter this and click Close account.
Read also: How To Delete Your Yahoo Mail Account – Solved
Frequently Asked Question About Deleting A LinkedIn Account.
What happens after I delete my LinkedIn account?
I suggest that before you delete your LinkedIn account, you should take note of the following:
1. You will no longer be able to access your connections or any information you’ve added to your account.
2. Your profile will no longer be visible on LinkedIn.
3. Search engines such as Google, Yahoo!, and Bing may still display your information temporarily as a result of the way they collect and update their search data.
4. You’ll lose all recommendations and endorsements you’ve on your LinkedIn profile.
5. Before you close your Basic account, you must resolve your premium membership, own a LinkedIn group, or have a premium account license.
6. It takes LinkedIn up to seven days to delete all your information from its servers.
However, immediately after you delete your account, all your contacts and profile information will be deleted.
This means that if you decide to return to LinkedIn again, you’ll have to open a completely new profile and rebuild your endorsements and connections from the beginning.
Thankfully, LinkedIn allows you to download a copy of your data before deleting your account in case you want to retain any information after you have closed the account.
As you can see, deleting your Linkedin account is not a hard nut to crack.
If you follow this guide carefully, you are sure to get it done.
Please, feel free to check out our guide on How to delete your Whatsapp account, as well as other accounts you may want to get rid of.