This post will show you how to delete Kuda Bank account for whatever reasons you may have. You will also learn how to remove your kuda bank app on your smartphone and IOS as well as how to cancel your Kuda Bank subscription across a variety of devices in this post.
Let’s begin straight away.
Steps To Delete Kuda Bank Account
When you no longer desire to use an app, most of them make it very challenging to delete your account.
Do not worry about Kuda Bank App because the methods for deleting your account will be outlined in the next phrase.
- Send kuda Bank an email requesting the deletion of your account in plain language.
- The kuda bank customer care service department can be reached via email at [email protected]
- Your account on kuda bank will be deleted after the email has been delivered to the specified email address.
How To Delete Kuda Bank App On Your iPhone Or iPad
You need to uninstall the app from your iPhone or iPad after successfully deleting your Kuda Bank account. Take the actions described in the following sentences.
- Locate The Kuda Bank icon on your home screen, then tap and hold on to it for a few extra seconds.
- You’ll notice that the Kuda Bank icon starts to tremble.
- As the kuda bank icon shakes, an “X” will appear atop the icon; click on it.
- By doing this, the Kuda Bank app gets removed from your iOS mobile device.
As an alternative;
- Select “Settings” and then “General.”
- Select the “iPhone Storage” button that appears on your iPhone or iPad’s screen after that. This will display a list of the apps on your iPad or iPhone.
- When you reach the Kuda bank app, keep scrolling through the other apps.
- Select The kuda bank and then click “Uninstall” to remove the application.
- You have now completely removed The Kuda Bank app from your smartphone or tablet.
Read Also: How To Delete 1&1 Ionos Account – Solved
How To Delete The Kuda Bank App On Your Smartphone
You can remove the Kuda Bank app from your Android smartphone in several ways.
On your Android smartphone, use the first way to navigate to Google PlayStore.
- A coloured circle with the first letter of the name you used to create your Google account may be seen in the top right corner of the screen. For instance, you will notice a “C” in the top right corner if your name is Caleb. So press the circle. Choose “Manage apps & device” next.
- Your phone will now display a list of all the installed apps.
- Click on the Kuda Bank app after scrolling down to it.
- To completely remove the app from your Android smartphone, choose the “uninstall” option at this stage.
Here’s another method for getting rid of the Kuda Bank app from your Android phone or tablet.
- On your home screen, select “Settings.” Choose the “Storage” button next.
- Internal Storage and San Disk are two terms you can run into (i.e, external memory card).
- Select the storage unit where The Kuda Bank software is installed.
- Then, after selecting “Apps” on the following screen, a list of all your installed apps will be shown.
- Tap the icon for The kuda bank after scrolling down.
- Next, The kuda bank icon is located at the top of the screen.
- then pick “Uninstall” from the menu.
- To complete the process, adhere to the prompts.
Hope this article has provided you with information to help you delete your Kuda bank account and App as well.
If yes, don’t forget to share this article on all your social media platforms.