Clothing, beauty products, garden supplies, pet supplies, books, DVDs, CDs, some furniture pieces, snack foods, and minor electrical home equipment are all available at BIG W.
In this article, you will find the step-by-step process to delete BIG W account.
In rural New South Wales in 1964, the BIG W chain of inexpensive department stores was established. The business, which is a division of the Woolworths Group, had 182 locations open as of 2019 and employed about 22,000 people in Australia and Asia.
You May Like: How to Delete Savage X Fenty Account – Solved
Steps To Delete BIG W Account
There are now two methods listed below for deleting your account from the BIG W website.
You Can Delete Your Account On The Website
- Visit “https://www.bigw.com.au/contact-us” in the address bar.
- Click Online Enquiry in step two.
- Click Online Account Upkeep.
- Next, choose “I would like to close my account with BIG W.” under “What kind of inquiry do you have today.”
- Type your full name and first name.
- Type the email address associated with the account you want to delete.
- Type REQUEST TO PERMANENTLY DELETE MY ACCOUNT in the Message text field, and then provide a sincere explanation for why you want to have your account deleted.
- Finally, to transmit your request for account deactivation, click Submit Enquiry.
Read Also: How To Delete Your Meez Account- Expert Tips
Sending An E-mail To Delete Your Account
- Log in to the email address you registered with the website.
- Next, write a message and send it to [email protected]
- Select “REQUEST TO DELETE MY BIG W ACCOUNT” as the subject line.
- Next, type your user ID, email address, and an email explaining why you want to delete your account in the body of the message.
You shouldn’t have any trouble deleting your BIG W Account if you follow the instructions in this article correctly.
You can also publish page URLs on your social media profiles in the meantime to let people know about it. Thanks.