Have you had enough friends for the year from your city or country and you’re no longer interested in finding new friends from the InterNations app?
Well, you can simply delete your account, and this article discusses how to delete an internations account in a few easy steps.
First off, a brief discussion on the InterNations website.
Users of the social and informational web platform InterNations can connect and engage with other expats living in their city.
The website gives users the ability to create and edit accounts, add photographs, search for and connect with other registered users or expats, and chat with them to find out more about their experiences in the nation.
Several complaints from users of this website concerning wanting to find out how to delete their account is no longer news, and so we had to go and do research on what the reason or reasons could be.
When we looked into why users delete their accounts on the website, we discovered that many users are doing this because they begin receiving too many mailings from the website, which tends to make their mailbox filled with spam emails which could make them neglect important emails.
Other people claim that they desire to close their accounts because they are currently settled and do not need to know much about other people, which is a very justifiable reason.
To solve the mailing issue, You can label mailings as spam by clicking the spam button at the top of the mailing or simply unsubscribe from mailings by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom if you’re canceling your account only because of the newsletter or mailings.
If you have other motives for deleting your Internations account, we will talk about how to remove your account in detail in the next section.
Read More: How To Delete A Hi5 Account?
How To Delete An Internations Account
There are two means through which you can delete your InterNations account, which are:
- Through your email.
- Through their website.
How To Delete An Internations Account Through Email
- Access the email address you used to register for the app or website.
- Write a message now and send it to [email protected].
- “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” should be the subject line.
- Now, send them an email asking them to delete all of your information associated with them and remove your account from their database, if applicable.
Through Your Website
- Enter your InterNations username and password.
- Access your profile and select the three dots column.
- Click Login and basic information.
- You will see the following statement under Your basic information: “To delete your account, click here.”
- As soon as you click or tap the link, a screen will popup asking you whether you’re sure you want to quit and why you want to delete your account.
- Your input, which is optional, will therefore aid the business in determining how to best meet the demands of its customers.
- Finally, to permanently deactivate your InterNations account, click the red “Delete Account” button.
Is InterNations a Dating Site?
InterNations, despite not being a conventional dating app, made this list because it is the biggest international network just for expats.
Do I have to pay for InterNations?
Their Basic Membership is free. With it, you can take part in forums, attend events, and use our extended search to find others who share your interests.
In order to see if basic members would wish to upgrade, we also give them a free sample of our activities.
Who Founded InterNations?
Malte Zeeck is the creator of Internations, a group dedicated to bridging the world’s minds one expat at a time.
Where is InterNations Based?
Munich. To make expat life wonderful, InterNations employs people from over 30 different nations who collaborate daily in their office in Munich.
We’ve come to the end of this article and I’m sure you’ve found the answer to the question asked in the introduction which was how to delete an InterNations account.
If you have any other questions, please leave them in the comments section.