Redbubble is a great place for independent artists to market their print-on-demand items.
Whether it’s art prints, stickers, tapestries, and t-shirts, the site can be a simple way to earn money for your work.
However, while it is quite simple to sign up and use, the procedure to delete a Redbubble account may be highly time-consuming and difficult.
To prevent you from deleting your account, the Redbubble websites frequently hide the delete option from the user’s initial view, making it impossible to detect.
Even after deleting the app, you’ll have to go through a few more hoops before you can delete all of your information from your Redbubble account.
In this guide, all available information on how to delete a Redbubble account has been provided.
How To Delete A Redbubble Account
You can remove your Redbubble account in different ways, but most of the time, it comes back to the method you used to create the Redbubble account in the first place.
It’s possible that when you created the Redbubble account, you linked it to your Gmail or Facebook account.
The simplest option would be to delete via the Redbubble app or website.
Read also: How To Delete Forever21 Account – Solved
To Delete Redbubble Account Through The App Or Website:
- Access your Redbubble account.
- Go to the profile icon in the upper right corner of your home page and select account details.
- Navigate to the account settings toolbar and select cancel account under edit profile.
- Click the “Yes, I’m serious – cancel my account” button to confirm.
To Delete Redbubble Account From Facebook:
- Connect to Facebook.
- Go to your Facebook profile and click “Settings.”
- Click “Apps & Websites” in the security section.
- Select Redbubble from the list of apps by clicking edit.
- Select Remove or the x symbol.
- Click the confirm button.
Why Should You Delete Your Redbubble Account?
You may want to remove your Redbubble account for a variety of reasons. The most evident is that you no longer wish to share your artworks on the Redbubble website.
In this case, you might consider just leaving the account, but leaving your information on the Redbubble platform can have serious consequences. Such as:
- You will continue to receive advertisements and spam from the site via email.
- Hackers may target your dormant account and use it for their purposes.
- People who search for you on the site can still obtain information about you.
Protect Your Privacy And Delete Your Redbubble Account
This article has provided all available information on the basic procedures for deleting a Redbubble account.
Just follow the simple steps above to delete your Redbubble account, as soon as possible, and you can always refer to this article on how to delete your Redbubble account.
Have a great day.