To delete a Noom account is very easy if you know the steps to follow. There are several reasons people would want to delete their Noom account.
it could be to stop email spamming, To avoid a third party holding some of your private information, You are frustrated by Noom’s services whatever the case is, know that deleting your Noom account requires you to follow these few easy steps.
Read Also Is Noom Subscription Plan Hard To Cancel?
Easy Steps To Delete A Noom Account:
To delete your Noom account, you need the Email account you used in creating and operating you Noom account, Then follow these steps.
- Login into the Email account by typing in your username and password
- Click on the draft a new mail icon
- Compose the mail stating your Intentions to close the account and the reason for deleting your account.
- On the space for Subject Type, “REQUEST TO DELETE MY NOOM ACCOUNT”.
- Send the mail to this Email address [email protected]
A Noom support client personnel could also reach you to confirm your choice and once it is confirmed you account will be deleted.
Read Also How To Delete Binance Account
How to Cancel Your Noom Subscription on iPhone
Some people are fed up with the Noom plan they are on, rather than closing your account here is how to cancel your subscription and go for another plan.
- Tap on your iPhone setting and look for “iTunes and App stores
- Search for Apple ID at the top and tap on it, tap on view Apple ID from the popup menu
- Tap on the subscription bar, and the list of your plans will show.
- Select the plans with the Noom icon and tap on cancel subscription.
Your Noom subscription plan will be cancelled once you follow the above steps and you can purchase another plan.
How to Cancel Your Noom Subscription on Android devices
To cancel Noom on your Android device is easy and requires you to allow the following steps:
- Tap on your Google play store app, open the Menu by tapping on the three lines at the top of the screen
- Once the menu is open, Tap on subscriptions and select manage subscriptions
- Select the subscription you want to cancel like Noom or any other plan you’ve on your phone
- Select cancel and your subscription will be cancelled automatically.
How to Get A Refund on Noom
They are times when you’ve registered for loom and you suddenly realised “oh Crap I chose the wrong plan” How do I get refunded?
To get refunded from your Noom plan, contact the Client support group by logging into your room account and tap on the Chat Icon at the bottom of your screen, Begin the chat with the support client personnel speak to them about your problems and they may be able to help you get refunded on your plan.
Read Also What Happens When You Cancel Noom Subscription?
Will Noom Deny Your Request to Delete Your Account?
Noom will never Deny your Request to delete your account. Once you make the request your account will be deleted.
Noom account plans are interesting, but for some reason or the other you may decide to delete your account. you can now see how easy it is to delete a Noom account actually comes easy follow the steps mention above and your Noom account Noom will be erased from their Database.
Did this post help you?
Share your views and suggestions about this post with us, you could also share the post if you find it interesting.