You must do it properly if you want to delete your MagicJack account. When your subscription expires or is canceled, your device will stop working, and you’ll need to buy a new one.
In order to keep your MagicJack service running smoothly and safely, it’s best to cancel the account and delete it completely so that nobody can use it after that date. Now let us guide you on how to delete a MagicJack account.
About MagicJack Account
Magic Jack is a pay-as-you-go service that allows users to make calls over the Internet. It’s not a VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) provider but rather an application that lets you make phone calls via your computer or mobile device.
Magic Jack was launched in 1998 by YMax Communications and has been around ever since. The company originally provided consumers with free access to its service but now charges $14 per month for unlimited calling plans.
How To Delete MagicJack On MacBook?
To delete a MagicJack account on a MacBook, follow these steps:
- Tap the Apple icon and click System Preferences.
- In your browser window that appears, click on Internet Accounts in the list of icons along the top of that window (or type “Internet Accounts” into Spotlight if you’re using OS X El Capitan or later).
- Select your MagicJack account from within this list and then click Edit next to Delete Account at its top right corner (if you still need to see it there). This will open up a new page that allows you to confirm whether or not you’d like to permanently delete your MagicJack account from all devices connected via Wi-Fi networks nearby. Do so by checking the box next time around.
How To Delete MagicJack On Windows?
To delete a MagicJack account on Windows, you will have to log in to your account and follow these steps:
- Log in to your MagicJack account using the login credentials provided by the company when you first signed up for their service. If you don’t know what these are, then it’s time for some research.
- Go to the page where all of this information is kept (either by clicking on “Account” or going directly there). It will send you to the next step.
- Clicking on “Account” brings up another window where users can make changes, such as changing their password or adding additional phone numbers they want support from if they’re already connected with one of them.
- Otherwise, choose “Settings” instead of simply wanting access.
- Click Delete.
How To Delete MagicJack On iPhone?
To delete MagicJack on your iPhone, follow these steps:
- Open the App Store and search for “MagicJack.”
- Click on the Delete button next to MagicJack to confirm your decision to delete it from your device.
- Click Delete again for final confirmation and to remove all traces of this app from your device.
How To Delete MagicJack On Android?
To delete your MagicJack account on Android:
- You must first go to the Google Play Store and search for “MagicJack.”
- When you find it, tap on the application and Uninstall it.
- After that, your device will prompt you to affirm whether or not you want to delete this app entirely from your phone or just remove some of its features.
- You can also select which ones are being removed by checking them individually until all are selected for removal if necessary.
- Once done with this step, tap OK at any time during this process if required.
What Are The Differences Between Cancelling And Deleting A MagicJack Account?
You can cancel or delete your MagicJack account. Canceling the service means you will no longer be charged any fees, and all your information will be deleted from the MagicJack servers. Deleting an account is permanent, meaning there’s no way to get it back once deleted. You’ll have to start again with a new number if you want one again.
How To Cancel A MagicJack Account Subscription?
Canceling is the process of canceling your subscription. You can cancel it by logging into your MagicJack account on the website and selecting “Cancel Subscription” from the menu. On their page, you will be given the option to cancel with no charges or to pay upfront for one year’s worth of service.
How Do I Cancel My MagicJack Subscription?
To cancel your MagicJack subscription, follow these steps:
- Log into your MagicJack account at https://magicjack.com/accounts/login/.
- Tap the Cancel button next to “Your subscription has expired,” which will appear under the “My Subscriptions” section in the right-hand corner of the screen when logged into the website (this step is optional).
- Select one of two options depending on how long ago your last payment was made: Pay as soon as possible or pay later if needed.
Problems You May Face In Deleting A MagicJack Account
There are some problems you may face in deleting your MagicJack account.
If you have an active MagicJack service but don’t want to keep it forever, you can cancel your service without having to pay for another year of service by deleting your account.
However, if you’ve lost the packaging and receipt that came with your MagicJack, we recommend contacting customer support at 1-844-537-7736 (1-844-MYJACK).
They will allow you to issue a new activation code for $45 per month plus tax and shipping fees, and they can simply enter your information into their system when they call you back.
Is A MagicJack Account Safe?
MagicJack is a safe company, and its services are safe.
MagicJack is a VoIP service that allows you to make phone calls for free over the Internet. It’s not malware, it’s not a virus, and it doesn’t cause harm to your computer or phone.
It’s also important to note that MagicJack does not contain spyware or adware—it does not install them on your device, either.
Is A MagicJack Account Real?
The first thing to know about MagicJack is that it’s a real company and has been around for years. The second thing to know is that MagicJack is not a scam, and it’s an actual phone service, just like your traditional landline phone service or VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) service.
If you’re thinking about canceling your MagicJack account, don’t worry—you’ll still be able to use the MagicJack services while they’re still available. You’ll just need some more time before they disappear forever.
Is The MagicJack Account Legit?
The MagicJack is a legitimate service. It has been in use since 2005 and has been reviewed by many experts who have verified its safety, reliability, and legitimacy.
The MagicJack is not a scam, hoax, or fraud, and it’s an actual product that can be used to make calls via the Internet with your own computer or smartphone.
If you decide to try out this service, we recommend reading through reviews because they will give you more information about how the product works and whether or not it’s worth purchasing for yourself.
Why Should You Delete A MagicJack Account?
If you have a MagicJack account, you may want to consider deleting it. In fact, we can’t recommend using the service at all in some situations.
There are several reasons why you should delete your MagicJack account:
- It’s not secure. The security features built into the system don’t help much when hackers try to access your account information and personal details. If someone gets their hands on your password or other personal information (like credit card numbers), they could use this information against you somehow. For example, by stealing money from an online bank account that uses those same credentials as part of its security measures.
- Better alternatives are available for calling international numbers for free MagicJack does not provide quality customer service.
- Its prices might be high compared with other similar services, such as Skype International Calling Plans, which offer users free international calls from over 140 countries around the world.
1. How Do I Remove My Credit Card Info From MagicJack?
To remove your credit card information, log into your account at my.magicJack.com.
2. How Do I Cancel My MagicJack Renewal?
To opt out of automatic renewal, you must call customer service at 1-844-866-2442 in the US or 1-561-594-9925 outside the US or Canada. To opt-in to auto-renew, log in to your account at my.magicJack.com.
3. How Do I Activate An Old MagicJack?
Log in to your account portal at https://my.magicJack.com. Find the device name you want to restore and select Add Months under Device Status.
4. How Much Does MagicJack Cost After The First Year?
MagicJack has an annual fee of $29.99. The magicJack Plus’ retail price is $49.95, but the first six months of service are free.
5. Can I Change My MagicJack Number?
To change your magicJack number, log into your account at my.magicJack.com. To change your number, click on the “Telephone numbers” tab. A $10 fee may apply.
6. Can I Get A Refund With MagicJack?
MagicJack’s money-back guarantee policy ensures your complete satisfaction. If you wish to cancel within 30 days of your purchase on magicJack.com, we will refund you once the terms of our Money Back Guarantee are met.
7. Does MagicJack Block Robocalls?
Automated Call Screening blocks unwanted calls from automated calling systems, telemarketers, and others. This feature screens ALL non-magicJack callers who call your magicJack number, including telemarketers and others.
8. Can I Still Use My Old MagicJack?
If you ever want to use magicJack in its original form, close the GVJack application, disconnect the magicJack dongle, and then reconnect it.
9. Is MagicJack Obsolete?
With the increased ubiquity of smartphones, many people don’t even have a home phone anymore, but MagicJack is still around and offers more now than ever.
10. What Happened To MagicJack?
In July 2010, YMAX (the creator/owner of MagicJack) merged with VocalTec to form MagicJack VocalTec Ltd.
Once you delete a MagicJack account, your access to all features will be disabled. However, you can always sign up for a new one and start using it.
If you still can’t figure out the issue after reading through your device’s manual or your manufacturer’s website, you may need to contact technical support.