Do you want to remove your Kinja account because you’re tired of it? No worries, you will discover how to delete a Kinja account in this article.
This free online news aggregator called Kinja was introduced in April 2004. Users can create or change their account details via this web portal.
Ranking amongst the best bookmarking websites available online, Kinja was created by Nick Denton and Meg Hourihan. It can be accessed from anywhere in the world.
The website today receives more than 20 million visitors per month, according to the company.
There are several reasons why you might want to delete your Kinja account. One of them is email spam by the company, which is a common problem for the majority of websites.
Another reason could be that you no longer require the services of the website and have found other sites that help them to get the same work done.
Whatever the reason for deleting a Kinja website is, in this article, we will show you how to delete a Kinja account using two methods.
Two ways On How to delete a Kinja account
According to the Kinja company, you cannot delete your account on the site, but you can change your personal information on the site and leave your account by following some steps.
However, you could still delete your account using two methods:
- By Going Through Their Website
- By Sending them an email.
How To Permanently Disable or Delete your Kinja Account Through Their Website
- First Step: Log into your account at “https://kinja.com/” by entering your username and password.
- Second Step: Click on ACCOUNT SETTINGS in the navigation menu on the right after logging into your account.
- Third Step: Change your username and any other “Dummy Text” information in the account settings, then hit the Save button.
How To Permanently Disable or Delete your Kinja Account By Sending An Email
- Open a new email in your registered email account.
- Please enter the email address: [email protected] as the email’s recipient.
- Enter “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” in the Subject field.
- Next, type an email asking to close your account and press submit.
If you no longer want to receive news updates from Kinja, all you have to do is delete your account with them.
This article has shown how to delete a Kinja account in the most simple and clear steps.
I’m sure by now you’ve already deleted your account or are about to with the help of this article. If you have any question whatsoever, you can leave them in the comments section.