Do you prefer using other apps or websites to communicate with others and would no longer like to make use of your Jswipe account?
This article has provided a solution for you as it shares a few simple steps on how to delete a Jswipe account.
One of the top online dating apps for Jews that is available worldwide is Jswipe App, which was established by David Yarus in 2014.
According to statistics, the app presently has more than 1 million users that have accounts registered.
Jswipe is a Jewish-specific online dating program that enables communication between users via calls, chats, and other means.
Users of the app can create and edit their accounts, submit images, browse through the member profiles, and speak with one another if they like each other’s thumbnails.
Some Jswipe website users have complained repeatedly about wanting to remove their accounts from the Jswipe app.
When we looked into the causes of Jswipe users canceling their accounts, we found a few things.
One of the things we found was that a lot of users were cancelling their accounts from the website because they were receiving too many newsletters from it and it was making their inbox seem congested or because they were receiving too many unnecessary emails.
Some users claim they have joined another dating app and wish to remove their account, while others claim they have already met a partner or pals and do not want an account on the app.
If you’re canceling your account only because of the company’s newsletter or other emails, you can either flag the mails as spam by selecting the spam button at the top of your mail or unsubscribe by selecting the unsubscribe link that’s usually found at the bottom of the email.
If you have alternative reasons, I’ll walk you through the remaining sections of this article and show you two ways to remove your account from the Jswipe App.
- Read Also: How To Delete Your Kijiji Account?
How To Delete A JSwipe Account From The Jswipe website: Two Ways.
Delete Your Account via Sending Mail
- Open your registered email account with Kinja.
- Start an email next and direct it to [email protected].
- “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” is the subject of the mail.
- Now, fill out your reason for deactivating your account and press the send button.
How To Delete Your JSwip Account Through The App
- Open the jSwipe app, then select the three straight line column in the top left corner.
- Click on ACCOUNT from the drop-down menu that appears when you click on the three straight lines.
- Click the link labeled “REMOVE ACCOUNT” located in the Account Management Section on the Account Page.
- A confirmation notification will show when you click Remove Account; click it to move on to the next phase.
- Select one of your genuine justifications for permanently deleting your account now.
This article has successfully shown how to delete a Jswipe account if you longer want to make use of the services it provides.
However, ensure its what you want to do before you go ahead and click the delete button.