If you no longer need Juno services, you can simply delete your free Juno account either from one device or entirely and this article discusses just how to delete a free Juno account by following a few simple steps.
Please keep in mind that the moment you remove your account, you will no longer be able to use any Juno goods or devices.
Therefore, before deciding to deactivate your Juno account at any point, be well informed.
Customers of the Internet service Juno can access the Internet via dial-up and broadband.
You can use their free account or choose a premium paid account. The free account comes with a variety of features, such as multiple email addresses, video mail, video chat, free Internet access, and Internet access from your mobile device.
You might no longer desire the free account because you wish to switch to the Juno dial-up service, or you might prefer another service provider and therefore want to delete your account.
Whatever the reason is, the section below finally discusses how to delete a free Juno Account
- Read also: How To Delete A GMX Account With Ease
Easy Ways To Delete a Free Juno Account
How To Delete One Juno Account
- Sign out of all of your open Juno accounts on your desktop and mobile devices before doing anything else.
- Make sure you are not using any of your accounts to access any Juno website via your phone or PC.
- Since you are attempting to delete just one account from a list of numerous accounts, it is crucial that you take this action.
- Go online and open the Juno website. A Juno page’s top-right corner should indicate Sign In and not display any account information.
- Log into the Juno account you wish to remove right away. View the account information. Click the downward-pointing arrow next to your profile image to bring up your card, then select Account.
- Then, select the Data tools link at the top. Scroll down to Account Management in the Data tools box and click Delete account and Data.
- Now check every box to indicate that you agree to lose access to all Juno services.
- Enter your password, check the boxes, and then confirm that you wish to delete your account. Simply select DELETE Juno Account.
- You will also need to confirm that you will be liable for any unpaid financial transactions made using JunoWallet when Juno asks you for its last warning before deletion.
- When the procedure is finished, you arrive at the goal of permanently canceling your Juno account.
How do I Contact Juno?
Contact Us | 1-855-237-9370 | Juno.
What is a Juno Account?
An Internet service provider established in the US is called Juno Online Services, or just Juno. It started as a free email service before later expanding.
How do I reset my Juno Password?
Visit the forgot password page at https://onjuno.com.
Type in your email address on file.
Your registered email address will get a link. Select the “Reset Password” button.
For your account, create a new password and confirm it.
You can now click Reset Password to finish.
How Do I Unsubscribe from Juno VPN?
At https://app.juno.bio/subscription, you can end your subscription.
By signing into your Juno Bio account and navigating to https://app.juno.bio/subscription, you may also view and manage facts about your Subscription, including the shipping address information.
How Do I Enable Remote Access for Juno?
On the computer where you first turned off remote access, launch Juno. Select Password and Security from the Options menu.
The screen for password and security will display. Make sure the option labelled “Allow access to my account from other computers” is checked under Security.
Is Juno’s email good?
As a matter of fact, the best email service provider in the US is also considered to be Juno webmail.
How do I access my Juno email
Log in to the Juno program using the password you saved there.
From your Juno account, send an email to [email protected].
Following receipt of your letter, they will check your address and email you your password.
We’ve been able to see the simple steps to follow if you want to delete a free Juno account.
If you have any questions or get confused at any point, you can ask us questions through the comments section.