This article provides all available information on how to delete 888poker account.
If you no longer want to gamble online or change your online casino, you need to first deactivate your 888poker account.
It is very simple to delete an 888poker and you can learn the simple procedures taken to delete the 888poker account in this short article.
Because security concerns must be addressed, the deletion of an 888poker account is handled by the online casino’s support team.
So you can make a request, using a simple form that is already on the website. The form is located under the dot labeled “Delete account.”
There is a list of the fields that you must fill out to submit the form to support. Based on the information supplied, the online customer service will erase the data as soon as possible.
Normally, this takes 48 hours and when the deletion is complete, Support will send a confirmation email and then the notice is then immediately effective.
Read also: How To Delete Monday.com Account – Solved
Delete 888poker Account- Step By Step
- Navigate to the 888 Casino website and click the “Delete Account” menu option.
- Request a credit balance in the client account, if one is available, to be paid out.
- Fill out the account deactivation form completely and accurately.
- The form should be sent to customer service.
- Wait for a support confirmation email which is usually within 48 hours.
- If no confirmation of cancellation is received, requests should be made to the online support team.
Protect Your Privacy And Delete Your 888poker Account
Since 1997, 888 Casino has been in the gaming industry providing slot machines as well as table games.
Deleting the 888poker account is handled by the support team and is usually completed within 48 hours.
There is an already-made cancellation form, in which you can enter all relevant information and then sends it to support.
Don’t forget to request the possible credit balance on the customer account before confirming the deletion of the account.
Have a great day.