Does watching a movie or listening to music feel like a chore because you have to drag around a wired headphone with you?
Well, you can change this! Nobody uses wired headphones any more thanks to Bluetooth connectivity.
With Bluetooth technology, you can connect your Sony headphones or speakers wirelessly to any device that supports Bluetooth connectivity.
In this article, we will guide you through the step-by-step process of how to connect Sony headphones or speakers to Bluetooth.
A straightforward yet crucial act that can improve your audio experience and make wireless listening simple is pairing your Sony speakers or headphones with Bluetooth.
You won’t have to deal with unsightly cords when you follow these simple instructions that we’ll be sharing and you’ll get to experience clear beautiful sounds from your Sony headphones.
Let’s get into it! The next section shows how to pair your Sony headphones, and speakers to Bluetooth.
However, note that if the instructions you find here appear to be different, kindly consult the user guide provided by Sony.
How to Connect Sony Headphones
The WF-SP700N, WF-1000X, and WF-1000XM3 are just a few examples of contemporary Sony earbuds that are made with pairing mode ready to go the moment you switch them on.
So, to pair them with your gadget, adhere to the procedures shown below.
- If you’ve never used the earbuds before, take them out of the case to activate pairing mode.
- Remove the earbuds from the case, put them in both ears and hold the power button down for 10 seconds if this is not the initial time using them or if you want to pair them with another device for the first time.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your smartphone or any other Bluetooth-enabled gadget.
- For Android Devices: Go to the Bluetooth Settings > Connected devices > Bluetooth > Pair new device on an Android handset.
For iPhone: Go to Settings > Bluetooth > Other devices on an iOS smartphone.
For Windows: Windows users should perform a Bluetooth search and choose Bluetooth & other devices > Add.
For MacBooks: Go to Bluetooth under System Preferences in the Apple Menu on a Mac.
- On the list of Bluetooth devices that are available, look for the name of your Sony earbuds. Select it when you’ve located it. Also, you can accept the request to let calls come via your linked device if requested.
- Lastly, Use 0000 if a password, pin code, or passcode is required.
Overall, in order to easily enjoy high-quality sound from your gadgets, you should follow these easy procedures described in this article. These steps are applicable to Sony headphones, earbuds, speakers, etc.
It’s vital to keep in mind that once your Sony device is connected to Bluetooth, it will always remember it and connect immediately whenever it is within range.
Therefore, you can try out these measures right away and start listening to delightful uninterrupted audio sounds.
Also, if you have more questions or get stuck while trying to connect your Sony headphones, you can send us an email or share your questions in the comments section.