When it comes to online gaming, a great display name can be an invaluable asset.
If you are looking to create your unique presence in the world of Roblox Mobile, then you need to know how to get a display name on Roblox Mobile.
With this guide, you will learn how to find and set up the perfect display name that will make you stand out from the crowd.
It could appear difficult to add a display name to your Roblox account, but it’s rather easy!
Your mobile device, your account login information, and the Roblox app are all you need.
So you’ll want to read right to the end of this article to find out exactly how to get a display name on Roblox.
One thing you need to keep in mind is that you can only alter your display name once per seven days, so be sure of what you want before making a choice.
However, just before we get to the business of the day, it’s important you know that a username and display name are two different things in Roblox.
The username in Roblox is a one-of-a-kind number that is used to identify each user individually.
When users sign up, they create it. Users can change their usernames, but it costs 1000 Robux, or about $12, which isn’t exactly cheap.
On the other hand, the name that appears above the character’s head in-game, in player listings, and chats is known as a display name.
Up until recently, display names and usernames were synonymous; however, Roblox just announced that players will be allowed to use the functionality for free.
So, this gives you the opportunity to choose a fun, cool and more expressive display name for your Roblox account.
Read Also: How to Spoiler An Image On Discord Mobile
Steps To get a display name on Roblox Mobile
Please follow the given instructions:
- Find the circle with the three dots in the bottom right corner of the screen inside the Roblox app, and then select it.
- Navigate till you come to the Settings icon from this tab.
- When you click on the icon, the options menu will open.
- From here, pretty much all of your account information, such as your display name, username, password, and more, will now be visible.
- Tap on the pen and paper icon next to Display Name to make the change you want to make.
- You can choose the display name you want to use here.
- The display name you choose doesn’t have to be unique like your username, so you can use it even if someone else has already taken it.
- Click Save once you’ve selected a name you like.
- Your display name should now appear above your Roblox avatar across the Metaverse and should automatically update!
In conclusion, getting a display name on Roblox Mobile is easy when you know what to do.
With the steps outlined above, you can have your new display name in no time.
Remember that setting a good display name will give your profile more personality and keep it safe from others.
- How To Connect Xbox Controller To Tesla In 2023 – Easy Steps
- How To Copy And Paste On Xbox One 2023
- 7 Best Minimalist Digital Watches You’ll Ever Need
- Digital Pocket Watch for Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 5 Best Digital Window Displays In 2023
What Should My Display Name Be?
If you wish to establish a presence in the Roblox community you can do so using a Display Name. It could not be the same as your legal name and it frequently includes a first name and maybe a last name.
Can Two People Have The Same Display Name in Roblox?
On June 8, 2021, this functionality was formally unveiled in Roblox. The display name is not globally unique like the username, so, the same display name being used by two different users is totally fine.
Does Roblox Display Names Cost Robux?
Under the account settings on Roblox, you can modify your username. This modification comes at a cost in Robux. But, you can freely alter how your name appears in an experience or game by changing your Display Name.