This is a complete guide on how to enter and exit safe mode on Google Pixel phones in 2021.
We recently discussed an easy way to disable safe mode on Android devices in general, but the Google Pixel phones can be a bit more tricky…
And today, you’re going to learn how to quickly resolve issues due to app misfunction with the knowledge of how to enter and exit safe mode on Google Pixel phones this 2021.
Let’s dive right in.
How Does Safe Mode Work on Google Pixel Phones?
When it comes down to mobile device functionalities, most especially for devices like the Google Pixel phones, it’s almost impossible to say that it’s uncertain for apps on the device to have bugs which in turn could cause issues with the mobile device. And learning how to enter and exit safe mode on Google Pixel phones becomes handy especially if your device starts experiencing the following issues:
- Switching off and on by itself.
- Takes time in running applications
Entering safe mode helps to get rid of all these issues really quickly and easily.
How to Enter and Exit Safe Mode on Google Pixel Phones
This involves two basic steps:
- How to enter safe mode on Google Pixel phones
- How to exit safe mode on Google Pixel phones
And now you’re going to learn exactly how both processes work.
Step #1: How to Enter Safe Mode on Google Pixel Phones
This step can be done in two different ways as well – when the phone is powered on, and when the phone is powered off.
With the steps listed below, you can learn how to enter safe mode on your Google Pixel phone when the device is powered on:
- Hold the power button for about 5 seconds till you see the power off icon pop on.
- Click on the Safe Mode icon and suddenly your device would start going to the safe mode.
- Now your mobile device should turn off and on again, and then you’d see a safe mode text showing at the bottom left of your mobile device screen.
Now with the steps listed below, you can learn how to enter safe mode on your Google Pixel phone when the device is powered off:
- Hold the power button once again until you notice your device vibrating and you the phone’s logo screen come on.
- Now release your hand from the power button and press and hold the volume down button until you see the safe mode indicator come on at the bottom left side of the home screen.
Step #2: How to Exit Safe Mode on Google Pixel Phones
You can exit safe mode on Google pixel phones by simply holding the power button of the device to restart the device. Once the device turns on, your phone should run in its normal mode. But if for some reason this doesn’t work, you can use the steps listed below as an alternative to exit safe mode on Google Pixel phones:
- Hold the power button to turn the device off.
- Now restart the device by holding the power button again until the logo of the device appears on the screen.
- Now hold down the volume down button and click on Normal Mode.
The above steps will help you quickly enter and exit safe mode on Google Pixel phones. Let me know if you experienced any issues in the process by leaving a comment below!