DeviantArt has more than 25 members on its site. The online art community was established by Angelo Sotira, and Matthew Stephens with others.
It had its official launch in 2000 and has become one of the most renowned art communities in the world.
The community organizes a variety of summits and tours. Some countries they’ve reached include- Sydney, Singapore, Warsaw, Istanbul, Berlin, Paris, London, New York City, Toronto, and Los Angeles.
DeviantArt does not close, seize, and reset an inactive or old account. They don’t also change their users, the only way to get an account will be to create the account.
How to Deactivate Your Account
If you are looking to deactivate your account, follow these few easy steps.
- Click on the link https://www.deviantart.com/settings/deactivation to get to DeviantArt’s deactivation page
- Log in to your account by providing your username and password
- Click “Deactivate my Account”
- You’ll be required to type in your password
- You will be sent a link to your email, click on the link
- Confirm again by clicking on “Deactivate my Account”
- Type in your reason for closing your account
- Click on submit and your account will be deactivated in due time
What Happens Once Your Account Is Deactivated
When you deactivate your account, your profile will be deleted and after 21 days your Data and every one of your uploads will be deleted from DeviantArt’s server
If you have an idle balance in your account it will be wiped. Your previous comments and replies will be highlighted, as you will not be allowed to partake in any of DeviantArt’s activities with your account
How to Reactivate Your Account
After deactivating your account you have 21 days to consider before your data is completely wiped. You can only reactivate your account after 2 days of deactivation follow these few steps
- Click on the link https://www.deviantart.com/settings/reactivation
- Log in to your account
- Type in your password
- Click on “Deactivate my Account”
Once completed your account will be Reactivated
This article offer guide for how to operate your DeviantArt account effectively and share the post with friends