Zola is an online app and portal from the United State for couples who need to get married, so now you are already married and you want to delete your account.
This is where this guide steps in. This guide provides all available information on how to permanently delete your Zola account.
And it’s a good idea to delete your Zola account sooner rather than later because old, dormant accounts leave you open to data theft, which could lead to junk-mail oblivion or worse.
Read Also - How To Delete Forever21 Account – Solved
How to Delete Zola Accounts On Your Own
You should know that it is not as simple to delete a Zola account as it is with other bridal websites.
You can deactivate your Zola account on their website, but you’ll have to go through a few hoops to completely delete it.
The strange reason why Zola acts as if you’re about to get married again is that Zola wants to keep you as a member for a variety of reasons, including being able to display high readership figures to advertisers and having a larger email list to sell.
You should also double-check their most recent Terms of Service and privacy policies to be sure.
That is why, rather than simply deactivating your Zola account, you should delete it completely.
Check out the following steps:
Step One: Temporarily Deactivate Your Zola Account
- Access your Zola account.
- In the navigation bar at the top of the page, select “Website.”
- Click the blue “Hide Website” button in the top right corner of the screen.
- You can also access your Privacy settings and perform the following actions:
- Set the option to “Website is Not Visible.”
- To hide your website from search engines, select the “No” option button.
- To prevent friends and family from finding your website and registry, select the “No” option button.
- Your updated settings on your Zola account may take up to 30 days to take effect.
Step Two: Permanently Delete Your Zola Account
- Visit www.zola.com.
- Scroll to the bottom of the home page and select “Contact Us.”
- Scroll about three-quarters of the way down the page and click the blue “Submit a Request” button.
- Fill out the following:
Enter the e-mail address you used to register for Zola.
Answer the question “Are you a wedding guest?” select “No.”
Fill in the subject line with “Completely Delete My Account.”
Fill in the blanks with: “Hello, my name is (XXXX). Please erase my Zola account and all associated personal information. My account has already been terminated. For identifying purposes, my username is (xxx), and my wedding date is (xxx) (xxx). If you need to get in touch with me, please use the e-mail address provided.”
Provide any extra identity information you have, but DO NOT provide your birthday or social security number, since this form may not be secure, putting your information in danger.
Include any attachments you believe are required, such as a written letter containing the above information and the date. If you do this, make a copy for your records.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- It will take Zola about 30 days to permanently erase your account.
Read Also - How To Remove Deроsitphоtоs Ассоunt – Solved
Step Three: Delete Your Zola Account
- Log in and go to Settings in the top right corner.
- Next, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Delete Account.
- Send an email to [email protected]
Protect Your Privacy and Delete Your Zola Account
It’s easier to stay safe and protect your privacy by making out time now to delete your unused Zola account permanently.
And if you get confused about the steps, you can always consult this guide on how to permanently delete your Zola account.
Have a great day.