Did you have at least some idea that an old or dormant record might seriously endanger your information security because of information breaks and data robbery?
Assuming you are considering how to delete your Words With Friends Account, you can erase the record the same way you can erase your Facebook record or even your Instagram account.
On the off chance that you have failed to remember your secret key and can’t get to Words With Friends Account, erasing it very well might be the most ideal choice.
It is assessed that around 78% of individuals fail to remember their passwords, making it difficult to get to their web-based accounts.
Nonetheless, you don’t need to stress as DoNotPay can assist you with erasing your Words With Friends Account in a quick, and less disappointing way, the same way you can with your Gmail account or PayPal account.
Instructions to Delete Your words with friends account by yourself
Erasing Words With Friends accounts is definitely not an immediate interaction, and can hence be drawn-out and tedious.
Assuming you are a user of Words with Friends 2, this is how you can easily erase your record.
- Open Words With Friends. At the highest point of the screen, click the profile flag to show your name and level.
Select the Settings button just beneath your name
- Look down to the Privacy area and tap Personal Data Request.
Select Make an individual information request and click More Options
- Under the FAQ screen, select How would I erase my Words With Friends/Words With Friends 2 record, including my game record information?
- Click Go here to demand account cancellation
Click the checkbox that says Before Deleting This Game Account, Please Consider the Following
- Click Continue to finish the interaction
Step by step instructions to Delete Your Words With Friends Account utilizing Email
- Open the email address you used to enroll your record
Type REQUEST TO REMOVE MY INFORMATION AND CANCEL ACCOUNT as your subject
- Create an email that resolves your issue, and mail it to [email protected]
- Click the send button and your record will be erased by the actual organization.