Have you found another online video streaming website and no longer want to make use of the Vevo account and so you want to delete it?
Well, you’re in the right place. This article will fully discuss and explain how to delete your Vevo account.
What’s the Vevo website all about though? Vevo is a well-known internet video hosting service that hosts music videos for well-known music labels including Sony Music and Universal Music Group.
The Vevo website was established in December 2009 and is today one of the greatest video music streaming services that are accessible from anywhere in the world. The website reportedly brought in up to 760 million dollars in income.
The website allows users to establish and edit their accounts, browse videos, stream their music videos, add music to playlists, and share the music with others.
However, a lot of people decide to delete their Vevo account for various reasons. One of the most common is because they receive unnecessary promotional emails from the company.
Another common reason is that these users have found other websites that do what Vevo does more effectively and so they want to dispose of their Vevo account.
For the first common reason mentioned above which is spam emails, all you have to do is mark the emails as spam by clicking on the spam button that you’ll find in the upper section of your mail.
Or on the other hand, just simply unsubscribe from receiving those promotional emails.
Now, come along and pay special attention as the section of this article shows how to delete your Vevo account.
Two Paths To Take To Delete Your Vevo Account
Deleting your Vevo account through the Vevo website and deleting your Vevo account by sending an email to them are the two methods that are available to you and all other Vevo account holders.
Let’s discuss these two methods individually.
Simple Steps To Delete Your Account through Website
- Visit the website at https://vevo.desk.com/customer/portal/new/emails.
- Put your name and email address in now.
- Choose VEVO USER if you are a VEVO user or an artist.
- “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” is the subject line you should use.
- In the message section, you want to compose a letter stating a sincere justification for deleting your account, then select SEND MAIL from the menu.
- With this, your request is being processed, and shortly your account will be deleted.
Simple Steps To Delete Your Vevo Account Through Your Email
- Open the email account that is linked to your Vevo account.
- Afterward, write an email and address it to [email protected].
- Then you need to write “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT.” as the subject of the email.
- Now type an email requesting the deletion of your account and press the “Send” button.
- Be patient and wait as within a few hours or at most days, your account will be deleted from the Vevo website.
- Read More: How To Get A Job At Google – Explained
As you have seen from this article, deleting your Vevo account is not much of a chore.
By following the simple steps outlined in this post, you’ll be able to delete your Vevo account in a matter of minutes.
Do you still have any questions on how to delete your Vevo account? Please share them with us in the comments section.