You’ve heard of Cryptocurrency exchange, right? It hasn’t been any easier! Kraken Account users see a live preview of the market, have customizable options and can apply several filters when trading.
Still, the overall usability of the Kraken exchange is oriented towards more experienced traders, as many specific terms and abbreviations could pose a problem for beginner traders.
With a seamless and fast exchange process, Kraken is a well-established cryptocurrency exchange for experienced traders looking for stress-free crypto transactions.
Kraken is a bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchange and allows users to buy, sell, and trade bitcoins, other cryptocurrencies and also other fiat currencies too.
It’s no news that there’s always heavy customer traffic generated on a monthly basis. That notwithstanding, the website allows users to create and edit their accounts, put cash or bitcoins into their Kraken accounts, trade-in digital currency, and move exchange bitcoin to their online wallets.
Regardless of these amazing features, Kraken offers, most people, however, seek to delete their account with Kraken. Perhaps, you should do research on why people do so.
Whatever the reason may be, if you are one of them and ever seek to delete your account with Kraken, then, don’t search too far.
How Do You Get Your Kraken Account Deleted?
If you’re Deleting Your Kraken Account Via Website, then follow these steps;
1. Go to https://support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
2. Following the first step, You will be redirected to the SUBMIT A REQUEST page.
3. Select GENERAL FORM under Please choose your concern below.
4. Type your email address and the phrase REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT as the subject.
5. On the page that says Tell us about your problem, type your reason for deleting your account in as much detail as possible.
6. Choose CLOSE ACCOUNT from the CATEGORY box, then click the submit button to send your form.
7. You will receive a notice from Kraken regarding the deactivation of your account within 72 hours.
Maybe you’re cancelling your account because of email spamming. Here is what you should do:
1. Marking the email as spam
2. Unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email
3. However here are ways to permanently delete your account from Kraken
Was this post helpful? Leave us feedback via the comment section when you successfully delete your account.