Are you tired of using your Eskimi account, and as a result, do you want to cancel or Delete Your Eskimi account?
If this is your situation, don’t worry; you’ve come to the proper site to learn how to cancel (shut) or even deactivate your account.
There are several reasons why you would want to remove your Eskimi account, one of which is the company’s email spamming.
Eskimi, on the other hand, is social networking and dating software that allows users to engage with one another via chat rooms.
Users can create or change their accounts, post photos, browse through various profiles, send and receive messages, and play online games on the service.
Read Also How to Delete OfferUp Account- Solved
How To Delete Your Eskimi Account
Users of this account can delete their account in one of two ways:
- Account deletion through email
- Also, you can delete your account on their website.
How To Delete Your Eskimi Account By Email
Note that you can request that your account be deleted from the company’s database by writing an email to them.
As a result, adhere to the guidelines below:
- Step 1: Log in to your email account linked with the app or website.
- Step 2: compose an email and send it to [email protected]
- Step 3: Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” in the subject line.
- Step 4: Send them an email requesting that they erase your account from their database, as well as any information you may have shared with them.
Read Also How to Delete Your Bear411 Account
Cancel your Eskimi Account through their Website
Follow the steps below to get started:
- Step 1: Open any browser and log in to your eskimi.com account.
- Step 2: Select USERNAME.
- Step 3: A drop-down menu will display right away.
- Step 4: Click Settings in the drop-down menu.
- Step 5: Select ACCOUNT SETTINGS from the drop-down menu.
- Step 6: Select DELETE MY ACCOUNT from the drop-down menu.
- Step 7: Type your password in the box provided.
- Step 8: Select CONTINUE.
- Step 9: Now, write your genuine reason for deleting your account permanently.
- Step 10: Finally, click Deactivate MY ACCOUNT to delete your account completely.
Eskimi began as a social network and then expanded into the carrier billing sector before launching a unique programmatic full-stack product line in 2015.
Eskimi currently blends programmatic, big data, research, and digital media into a robust platform enabling Telecom, FMCG, and Banking organizations to create and access unique audience groups.
Eskimi’s goal is to expand its industry-focused product approach and build partnerships with the world’s top telecommunications, banking, and fast-moving consumer goods organizations.
Read Also How To Delete Your Memecenter Account – Solved
Eskimi is a group of passionate individuals whose goal and aim is to provide your firm or organisation with the best programmatic platform and service combo available.
However, follow the instructions above if you want to Delete or deactivate your Eskimi account.