You may have probably made enough friends or if for some other reason you want to delete Waplog account, I can assure you that this guide contains all the necessary information you need to achieve this.
However, it’s not enough just to tell you how to get rid of this account, it’s important I make you understand what changes will be made once you delete your Waplog account.
Let’s look at them shortly before proceeding to how to delete your Waplong account.
What Happens When I Delete Waplog Account?
Just before you click the final delete button, note that deleting your account implies that:
1. You won’t be able to wave or wink in any member’s inbox
2. You will unable to reply or react to sent messages
3. You will be unable to view or upload pictures
4. Any media you shared before this time such as chats, files, and relevant information will be deleted except if you download all the files before deleting your account.
5. If for any reason you decide to join Waplog again, you have to create a new Waplog account as you no longer have access to your old account.
Delete Waplog Account – How To Do It
Before I take you through the process of deleting your Waplong account, there is certain information you need to keep handy such as your account password, and the Email address linked to your account.
Now, let’s look at the steps involved in getting rid of this account:
Step 1: Log in to your Waplog account if you weren’t logged in
Step 2: Go to your profile and click on Settings
Step 3: Go to the down section of the options to find the one that reads “Delete Profile”
Step 4: Confirm the account deletion by logging in to your email to find the sent link
Step 5: Click on the deletion link to finally complete the process
Step 6: Your account has been permanently deleted.
I believe that the aforementioned instructions are detailed and simple, so with them, you can swiftly delete your Waplog account.
However, if you have further questions, please, feel free to let us know in the comment section as we are here to help you get it fixed.