Hi there! Are you fed up with the Upward app or website? Do you want to terminate your account with them? If that’s why you visited, then, you are in the right place at exactly the right time.
In this post, I’ll be showing you how to delete Upward Account without any problems or chalenges you may face.
Meanwhile, Upward is a dating site for Christian singles where they get to have to socialize in a safe way.
So, no matter the reason why you want your account terminated, my major concern is to guide you till you successfully get the feat done and as bonus tip, help you with cancelling your subscriptions. Sounds fun right?
Their simple to use app where believers get to meet has one basic function which is creating a Faith-based community for single Christian guys and ladies based on criteria such as shared beliefs and values, similar likes as well as interests.
How to delete Upward account
Deleting your Upward account can be done in two ways
1. Account deletion Using the mobile app
2. Account deletion using Email.
For the first method, take the following steps:
* Open your Upward app on the mobile device and log in to your account with the exact details you used in opening the account.
* Tap the profile icon in the top navigation.
* Click on the gear icon and access your settings.
* Finally, click the delete button to permanently remove your account from their database.
If you prefer to request the deletion by sending an Email to the company, then do the following:
* Open your email account that is recognized by Upward and linked to the account you want deleted.
* When it does open, compose an email and enter the recipient email address as “[email protected]”.
* In the space allotted for subject type, input”request to delete my account”.
* Lastly, write an email requesting that they delete your account with them from their database and wipe off all existing information of yours that they have.
If I were you, I would continue reading…
How to go about Subscription cancellation…
You should be aware that subscriptions and trials entered using the iOS app or Google play store, for instance, are directly controlled by iTunes and Google Play store respectively. For that singular reason, the website or app is rendered handicap when it comes to processing cancellation of subscriptions or refund. Below are other things to note:
* Once you subscribe to a plan and do not cancel it manually like you subscribed, that plan will auto-renew automatically. Why? You gave the permission of course!
* You should do this manual subscription cancellation at least 24 hours before your trial ends so as not to stand the risk of auto-renewing your subscription plans.
* It’s worth knowing as well that you run the risk of losing that trial content altogether when you subscribe and cancel later on.
* Again, you should take note that you can only cancel with the device you used to subscribe.
* Always make sure you use the exact username and ID used to set up the subscription to manage the subscription as well as at when necessary. Anyways, if you don’t remember your password, then, you should contact the app for help inorder to get your password reset.
* Be aware, also, that deleting the upward app perhaps after deleting your account with them does not in any way equal cancellation of subscription so if you have any active subscription that should end soon, read on to avoid Auto-renewals.
How to cancel your Upward app subscription on an iphone or iPad device.
* To start with, open the settings app on your device and click on your name.
* Click on the subscription tab. In a case where you can’t find that, click on iTunes and Appstore.
* Click on your Apple ID and on viewing it, sign in and scroll down to the “subscriptions” icons.
* Next, tap on Upward(subscription).
* Finally, click on cancel. If you don’t see this option, then, you’re subscription has been cancelled already.
How to delete your Upward app subscription using your Android device
* Open your Google Play store. If you have multiple accounts, ensure you’re signed in with the right one.
* Click on the option captioned “menu” and then on the one tagged “subscriptions”.
* Choose the upward dating app subscription you want to cancel. Thereafter, click on the “cancel subscription” option.
* Follow the remaining steps as you are directed.
How to delete your Upward dating app subscription on a Mac Computer
Do the following:
* To begin with, open the Mac App store. After doing so, click on your name at the bottom of the side bar.
* At the top of the window, You’ll find the “view information” tab. Click on it and sign in if you are asked to do so.
* Keep scroll down even as much as to the next page until you find the “subscriptions” tab. Having entered it, click on the “manage” option.
* Just beside the Upward Christian dating app, click on “edit” and then on “cancel subscription” .
How to cancel your Upward Christian dating app subscription on Paypal.
To cancel your Upward subscription on Paypal, then, you should do the following:
* Login to your PayPal account via the website on www.paypal.com
* Just beside the logout option, you’ll find the settings tab. Click on it.
* From the menu that appears, click on “payments” and then on “manage automatic payments” in the automatic payments dashboard.
* A list of the merchant agreements you transacted previously will be displayed for you. Click on the option that carries either of these two captions “Upward Christian dating app” or “Affinity apps, LLC” to cancel.
* A confirmation page will be displayed for you to see. On this page, click on the “cancel automatic payments” option to affirm that you really want to stop making payments to Upward: Christian dating app.
* To wrap up the whole unsubscription process, click “done”.
Was this post helpful? If yes, leave a comment with us Below.