Pill Club is an online birth control platform that allows customers to order medications and visit doctors from the comfort of their own homes.
The online portal allows you to create, change or delete your pill club account information, complete an online health profile, receive prescriptions from trustworthy doctors, consult with doctors, and have your medications delivered to your door.
After researching why customers are deleting their accounts on the Pill Club website, we came to the conclusion that some users are not utilizing the website to acquire contraceptive drugs, which is why they wish to cancel their accounts.
Read Also: How to Delete Your Audible Account
If email spamming is the reason for your account being deleted, we recommend that you either designate the email as spam or unsubscribe from the newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email you receive.
If you have another reason, I will show you how to delete your Pill Club account step by step.
How to delete Pill Club Account Via DoNotPay
Allow DoNotPay to assist you in deleting your Pill Club account details once you have decided to cancel permanently
To complete the work, let’s follow a few basic steps:
- Go to the Delete Old Accounts offer on DoNotPay.
- Choose the type of account you want to delete, e.g. an email account, a streaming service, a social media account, a gaming account, an e-commerce account, and so on.
- Please input more details about your account, including usernames and associated email addresses/phone numbers.
- Enter the date you created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc. to help us verify account ownership.
- If you have visual evidence that will help you verify account ownership, upload it.
- Enter any previously known or used passwords.
- Complete the work by providing your contact information and submit it!
The guidelines above should be more than enough information to help you delete your Pill Club Account. Good luck!