The following offers you everything you need to know on how to delete stitch fix account effectively. Sit tight and read along.
If you want to delete your stitch-fix account, then you are on the right page.
Little About Stitch Fix
Stitch fix is an online styling service company. They carry out their services from the United States. Since its launch in 2011, the company has expanded and has over 4 million customers worldwide.
The founder of the company is the famous Katrina Lake, who is known to be the youngest woman to own a public company.
Read Also How To Delete Your Pottermore Account [Step By Step Guide]
How to Delete Your Stitch Fix Account
There are two ways you can delete your stitch fix account-
- Through their website
- Using a Phone Call
Through Their Website
Follow these easy steps to delete your stitch-fix account.
- Click on the link below to begin https://support.stitchfix.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=25334
- Fill the blank tab by typing your E-mail address
- For the tab of “Subject” type in ” Request to Delete My Account”.
- For the tab “Details of Your Request” type in your account details and reason for deleting the account
- Click on the submit to proceed
Once completed your stitch-fix account will be deleted in due time
Using a Phone Call
You can also delete your stitch-fix account through a phone call, follow these easy steps to delete your stitch-fix account
- Dial this number (415) 882-7765 to contact the stitch-fix support service
- Request to delete your account from the support service agent
- He would probably request your account details, provide your account details
- Select Confirm your request through an Email
- You will be sent a mail to the registered email with the company
- Click on the link to confirm
Once completed your account will be deleted and your data erased from their database.
Read Also How To Delete My Hulu Account And History
How to Cancel Stitch-Fix Subscription
To cancel your stitch-fix subscription follow These easy steps
- Click on the link to begin
- Log in to your account by providing your account details
- Select “Manage Automatic Fixes”
- Select “I Want to Stop Receiving Automatic Fixes”
- Select the subscription you will like to unsubscribe from the list
- Click on “Submit” to cancel the subscription
Once completed your subscriptions will be terminated.
Read Also How To Get My Blocked Skout Account Back
Can You Get A Refund On Stitch-Fix?
Stitch-fix offers a refund to their customers if they are not able to meet up with the standard the customers ordered.
It may take up to 14 days for your refund to be processed and accepted, if you’ve not gotten your refund within such period you’re advised to make a report to their customer support agent.
If you still have any issues with your account you can contact stitch-fix through any of the following mediums