Ever heard of the Evite website?
You must have, for you to be interested in finding out how to delete an Evite account.
In case you’re not conversant with what the Evite website is all about, let’s look at it briefly.
With the help of the online social networking site Evite, users are able to design and email invitations and greeting cards for nearly any occasion.
The website allows users to establish or change accounts, select personalized eCards from a list and by subject, add or remove information, and send the cards to numerous emails.
However, many people just like you seek to know how to delete their Evite account probably because of the unnecessary spam emails they receive or simply because they have no use of the Evite website anymore since they can easily send messages through their mobile phones.
This article is going to show you how to delete an Evite account, regardless of your motives for doing so.
Before we see how to do this, there is a solution for you if your sole reason for deleting your Evite account is because of the spam emails you receive.
By selecting the spam button at the top of your email, you can stop receiving spam emails or newsletters.
Alternatively, you can unsubscribe from the newsletter by selecting the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
Now let’s get straight into it as we will now consider how to delete an Evite account.
How to Delete Your Evite Account
There are two ways to delete an Evite account, you could either do it by email or through the Evite website.
To begin with, let’s see how to delete an Evite account through email.
Delete your Evite Account by Email
As it has been said earlier, you can delete your Evite account by simply sending an email to the Evite company, informing them that you no longer need their services and you’d want them to remove your account from their system.
Below are some simple steps to follow to achieve this:
- Access the email address you used to register for the app or website.
- Once you’ve finished writing your message, send it to [email protected].
- “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” should be the subject line.
- Now, send them an email asking them to delete all of your information associated with them and remove your account from their database, if feasible.
Delete your account through Evite website
Follow these steps below to delete your Evite account.
- Visit the website at “https://help.evite.com/customer/portal/new” to send fresh emails.
- To delete an account, enter the email address that is connected to it.
- Choose “ACCOUNT” from the Theme column.
- “HOW TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” should be selected in the subtopic area.
- Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” in the Subject box.
- Write your sincere reason for canceling your account in the message field.
- To finish the procedure and permanently delete your account, click NEXT.
In conclusion, this article has addressed how to delete an Evite account and from this article, we’ve seen that deleting an Evite account is not a big deal and can be done easily.
So, follow the steps shown in this article and you’ll be able to delete an Evite account all by yourself.
If you have further inquiries or questions, please share them with us in the comments section.