If you’re into online dating and love connections you must’ve heard of the eHarmony website.
eHarmony is a fun and interesting website that helps connect people from all over the world and assists them in finding their love match.
eHarmony acts as a secure and friendly platform that assists you to find a potential dating partner and get to know them in the best way possible.
Perhaps you’re in a situation where you’ve finally found your soulmate or a life partner on eHarmony and would like to know how to delete an eHarmony, then this article was written for you.
This article will discuss different ways how to Delete an eHarmony Account. So join me as we see what is involved.
How To Delete An eHarmony Account That’s No Longer Needed
There are two forms of eHarmony accounts, so when you want to delete your eHarmony account, you must take into consideration the kind of account you have.
The two types of eHarmony accounts are:
- Basic Membership account
- Premium Membership account
You can also choose to completely conceal your account information, regardless of the type of eHarmony account you have.
For your data and messages on eHarmony Basic or Premium Membership accounts to be permanently deleted and irrecoverable, you must visit the eHarmony website to complete the instructions regardless of whether you’re deleting your account on a smartphone or a desktop computer.
You must get in touch with eHarmony’s customer support if you have a premium membership and do not wish to finish your subscription.
You have the option to cancel the renewal of your subscription and delete your account, just like you would with a Basic Membership.
However, concealing your account might be a smart option if you prefer to spend some time away from eHarmony but don’t want to completely remove it.
Your information will remain private if you hide your account, and you may always reactivate it.
Below is how to complete each option:
How To Delete An eHarmony Basic Membership
- Log into your eHarmony account online.
- To display the drop-down menu after logging in, click the arrow next to your profile image.
- Select the “Data & Settings” option from there.
- Click the underlined link in the removed paragraph of the “Profile Status” section by scrolling down.
- Your password will then be required for verification after that.
- After entering your password, select “Delete Profile” to finalize your decision.
How To Delete An eHarmony Premium Membership
To cancel your paid automatic renewal subscription, you will need to take the following steps:
- Open the eHarmony online account login page.
- You’ll be shown options when you click on the arrow next to your profile image.
- Select “Data & Settings” as your category.
- The “Amend Subscription” or “Billing” option will be found when scrolling down.
- Your password will then need to be entered for confirmation.
- The information you need to read about terminating your subscription will be shown to you, after reading the material, you will be asked to click the link to start the subscription cancellation procedure.
- After that, you will have the choice to stop your automatic renewal.
- Your present subscription will continue until the end date, however, eHarmony will bill any outstanding fees or payments to the credit card used for your last subscription payment if you have any.
- After you have confirmed your decision on the confirmation page, eHarmony will cancel your subscription.
How To Hide Your eHarmony Account Without Deleting It
- Open the eHarmony online account login page.
- When logged in, you may access the options by clicking the arrow next to your profile photo.
- Select the “Data & Settings” category from there.
- To make your profile hidden from others, simply click on the option “Profile Visibility” and slide the green slider to the left.
- The final step is to check to see if the banner on your profile page indicates that others are not currently able to view your profile.
Once this is confirmed, it implies that other users can no longer see your profile.
However, individuals who have talked to you or have added you to their favorites list can still read your profile.
eHarmony has proven itself to be a helpful website as it has assisted many people to find love partners and soulmates. Some of these connections on eHarmony have even led to happy marriages and long-term relationships.
Nevertheless, If deleting an eHarmony account becomes very necessary and important to maintain your privacy and safety, then you should do it.
So far, this article has shown in simple ways how to delete an eHarmony account.
Keep in mind that it is important to be careful with deleting accounts, as it could have negative consequences for your future relationships.
Finally, be sure to research the possible consequences that’ll follow if you delete an eHarmony account before making any decisions.