If you seek to buy stock online, eToro is one of the best choices to make. Why? Their brokers offer thousands of US and international shares.
And that’s no all, they also do so at 0% commission.
What’s more? Through their fractional shares tool, you can buy stocks for as low as $10. Isn’t that amazing?
Records show that this company has grown really fast over the years. As of 2019, they had about 1.1 million users. By the next year, it had risen to 2 million users. That’s interesting, right?
While eToro has a lot of Merit, it’s also normal to see people fish out some flaws they feel the establishment has.
As such people choose to deactivate their accounts and even delete their accounts. But is this always, the fault of the company? Of course not! Some people unknowingly breach the policy agreement largely because they don’t read them. They just click on agree but when they begin to pay for their actions, they blame the company for it.
One of these breaches that people attempt to take part in is what you’ll be reading now… “Can I have two eToro accounts?”. The answer to that question is an emphatic no!!! eToro only supports one investment account per user at the same time.
Read Also How To Delete A Noom Account- Solved
So What Should You Do?
If you have an issue with your account, the best you can do is delete it. What you do is simple;
1. Enter your eToro account and click on settings.
2. Enter the account
3. Click ‘close your eToro account’ at the end of the page
For more info on how to delete your eToro account go check our previous post on that subject.
If you’re done deleting your previous account, you can then go ahead to open a new one.
Read Also Can I Permanently Delete My Etsy Account?
Are You a Newbie and Want to Know How to Open an eToro account?
Then, do the following
1. Search for the original eToro website. 2. When it opens, click on the ‘join now’ button and a registration form will pop up.
3. You will be required to choose a username and password for your account. You will also need to enter your email address.
4. Click on create an account.
5. After doing that, you will be required to add some additional personal information like your first and last name, nationality, residential address, cell phone number and date of birth.
6. Next, you will receive a unique code via SMS to your phone which you would need to input to complete your registration process.
Was this helpful? Let us know in the comments section below.