Are you in search of quotes to make your Facebook status quite interesting as well as entertaining, then I am glad to welcome.
In this article, we’ve taken our time to write more than 2000 best Facebook status quotes that cut across life in general, love, attitude, and even about yourself.
Feel free to use as many as you like to impress your Facebook status viewers, your romantic partner, or even send a message across to your “haters” without spelling it out clearly.
Take a look at the best Facebook Status Quotes below:
Best Facebook Status Quotes About Life
Listed below is a compilation of the best quotes about Life both from popular wise speakers, and the ones we coined by ourselves.
I am sure you will find a lot of interesting quotes about life:
– “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” —Milton Berle.
– “What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality.” —Plutarch
– I love my life, it has its ups and downs, but I wouldn’t change it. I’m totally happy, and nothing and no one can take that away from me.
– Take wrong turns. Talk to strangers. Open unmarked doors. And if you see a group of people that looks interesting, go find out what they are doing. Do things without always knowing how they’ll turn out.
– “Everyone has inside of him a piece of good news. The good news is that you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is!” —Anne Frank
– The 4 R’s of life: Respect, Responsibility, Right from wrong, and Reality check… think about it.
– Everyone in your life is there for a reason. You just have to figure out why and decide if that reason is good enough.
– Why Life Shrinks or Expands
– Dream like you’ll live forever: live like you’ll die today.
– Life isn’t about waiting until the storm is over, it’s about kicking off your shoes and dancing in the rain.
“Many people die at 25 and aren’t buried until they’re 75.” —Benjamin Franklin
– “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched—they must be felt with the heart.”—Helen Keller
– “Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile.” —Mark Twain
– If Opportunity Doesn’t Knock….
– “I’m a mirror. If you’re cool with me, I’m cool with you, and the exchange starts. What you see is what you reflect. If you don’t like what you see, then you’ve done something. If I’m standoffish, that’s because you are.” —Jay-Z
– The only person you should try to be better than is the one you were yesterday.
– Life is not about how hard you can hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
– Life is a book. Sadly, I am writing in pen so I can’t go back and erase the mistakes I have made.
– Every day is a second chance.
– You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
– “What we need is more people who specialize in the impossible.” —Theodore Roethke
– There comes a point in our lives when we begin to understand and appreciate the reasons why we needed to just let go of some people we could have chosen to love.
– I used to think life was about winning battles and trophies and applause, but it’s not. It’s about learning, loving, growing, and changing. What you learn is what really counts.
– Surround yourself with people who reflect who you want to be and how you want to feel; energies are contagious!
– “Love the life you live, live the life you love.” —Bob Marley
– Life is a dream: live it. Life is a challenge: meet it. Life is a song: sing it. Life is a promise: fulfill it.
– Someone asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I told them happily. They told me I didn’t understand the question. I told them they didn’t understand life.
– Life would be perfect if some girls had mute buttons, some guys had edit buttons, bad times had fast forward buttons, and good times had pause buttons.
– The only disability in life is a poor attitude.
– Life is as random as the weather. You can’t change what’s headed your way, but you can be ready for whatever comes.
– Life is like a roller coaster. It can be enjoyable, but it can be scary too. It’ll flip you, jerk you, and even hurt you. But it can also make you very, very happy.
– You’ve got one life to live, live it proud and free; don’t waste time with hate or greed, love this life and lead.
– “Let your soul stand cool and composed before a million universes.” —Walt Whitman
– Doors will open for those bold enough to knock.
– The difference between school and life is that school teaches you lessons and then gives you a test while life gives you a test that causes you to learn the lessons.
– In your life, you meet people: some you never think about again, some you wonder what happened to, and some you wonder if they think about you.
– The simplest things in life—a smile, a hug, a kiss, holding hands—are priceless treasures… enjoy the simple things.
– Life is like coloring: sometimes it’s okay to go outside the lines. It’s the experience of no boundaries that counts.
– “Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.” John Lennon
– “What if a demon were to creep after you one night, in your loneliest loneliness, and say, ‘This life which you live must be loved by you once again and innumerable times more; and every pain and joy and thought and sigh must come again to you, all in the same sequence. The eternal hourglass will again and again be turned and you with it, dust of the dust!’ Would you throw yourself down and gnash your teeth and curse that demon? Or would you answer, -‘Never have I heard anything more divine’?” —Friedrich Neitzsche
– “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” —Anais Nin
– The older I get, the less I care about what others think of me, and the less I care, the more I live.
– “Be yourself; everyone else is taken.” —Oscar Wilde
– “To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.” —E.E. Cummings
– “One day, you’re 17 and you’re planning for someday. And then quietly, without you ever really noticing, someday is today. And then someday is yesterday. And this is your life.” —John Green
– “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” —Albert Einstein
– “Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.” —Soren Kierkegaard
– life is too short to wait on someone to love you the way you love them.
– You meet thousands of people, and none of them really mean anything to you. And then you meet one person, and your -life is changed forever.
– Good Morning! It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood! Everyone, get out there and share your beautiful smile with the world.
– Just want to give a shout out, a hug, some dap, a high 5, a pound, handshake, a pat on the back, a kiss, some love and a good morning to you Facebook.
– It’s a good day today. I woke up all by myself without anyone screaming at me to wake up, the phone didn’t ring, and no alarm! yep great day.
– Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
– The people who do not appreciate the little things of life, are not worth the big ones.
– There are no mistakes in life, just lessons.
– Life isn’t always sunshine and butterflies. Sometimes you have to learn to smile through the pain.
– Enjoy life. It comes with an expiry date.
– Life is the greatest mystery. You never know where it will take you and when it will end.
– No one is a virgin life screws us all
— Life is a best friend when you get what you want, and life is a teacher when you don’t.
– Life is like an ice cream, enjoy it before it melts.
– Sometimes life just seems like chapters. Some good, some bad, but all come together to create the story of our lives.
– Life is a collection of mistakes, you will never learn if you don’t make them.
– My life is not complicated, just the people in it.
Don’t be afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
– I’ve learned if you love life, life will love you back sooner or later.
– Life is what happens when you are looking sadly at the past and looking too far into the future.
– Life is what happens when you are looking sadly at the past and looking too far into the future.
– Life is like a bar of soap, once you think you’ve got a hold of it, it slips away.
– If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.
– The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships.
– I have learned that life may not always be easy, but it’s always worth living.
– Love is life. If you miss love, you miss life.
– No matter how hard we try, life will never be perfect.
– Life is like driving a car. It’s okay to look behind sometimes but keep looking straight because life’s goes on.
– Life is simple, it’s just not easy.
– Don’t go through life, grow through life.
– They say life gets better. When?
– Your life doesn’t get better by chance, It gets better by CHANGE.
– The best revenge is living a successful, good life, and just being happy.
– Life doesn’t always give you the people you want , and sometimes it takes away the people you need the most.
– There was a time when we used to tell friends: ‘Lets meet & plan something’ and now we say: ‘Lets plan and meet some day’. That’s how life changes.
– Life isn’t hard. People with their needless complications and unnecessary lies make it that way.
– Life is always about ups and downs. You won’t always be at the top, but you won’t always be at the bottom too.
– Everyone has three lives; a public life, a private life, and a secret life.
– Dear My Life, A pause button would be greatly appreciated!
– Love. Lust. Laugh. Lie. Lose. Loss. Lessons. The “7L” that created “LIFE”
– Life is not about people who act true to your face. It’s about people who remain true behind your back.
– I’ll be strong, I’ll be wrong, oh but life goes on.
– Life is like a race between a cat & rat. But rats mostly win because cats run for food and rats run for life. Always remember purpose is more important than need.
– We never get what we want, We never want what we get, We never have what we like, We never like what we have. -That’s life.
– Life gives answers in 3 ways. It says yes and gives you what you want, it says no and gives you something better, it says wait and gives u the Best!.
– If you are brave to say GOODBYE, life will reward you with a new HELLO.
– The minute you think you’re going to lose something, it suddenly becomes the most important thing in your life.
– People change and things go wrong, but always remember, life goes on.
– Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass… It’s about learning how to dance in the rain.
– Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don’t close the book – just turn the page.
– Life is 10% what you make it, and 90% how you take it.
– When you are successful your well wishers know who you are but when you are unsuccessful you know who your well wishers are.
– The difference between school and life? In school, you’re taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you’re given a test that teaches you a lesson.
– Before you judge how I live my life, I suggest you take a good look at your own.
The beauty of life is, while we can’t undo what is done, we can see it, understand it, learn from it and change.
– You gave me a reason for my being, and I love what I’m feeling. You gave me a meaning to my life.
– My life isn’t perfect but it does have perfect moments.
– Count your age with friends but not with years.
– We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.
– Life is a lesson you’ll learn when you’re through.
– Alter your attitude and you can alter your life.
– Life goes on… Whether you choose to move on and take a chance in the unknown. or stay behind locked in the past thinking of what could’ve been.
– Who are you to judge the life I live? I’m not perfect and I don’t have to be! Before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.
– Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
– Life isn’t about getting and having, it’s about giving and being.
– Life is not a matter of milestones but of moments.
– Love the life you live, and live the life you love.
– Every single thing that has ever happened in your life is preparing you for a moment that is yet to come.
– Don’t choose the one who is beautiful to the world; choose the one who makes your world beautiful.
Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you respond to it.
-No matter what life brings you, kick some grass over that crap and move on.
– Nothing is more beautiful than a smile that has struggled through tears.
– Life is like a roller coaster. It has its ups and downs..but it’s your choice to either scream or enjoys the ride.
– Life is too short to spend all your time trying to make everyone else happy.
– Straight roads do not make skillful drivers.
– The space between your fingers is meant to be filled with mine…
– There are three sides to an argument – your side, my side, and the right side.
– Never let your failures get to your heart and never let your success get to your head.
– Love yourself first, because that’s who you’ll be spending the rest of your life with.
– When you are burning inside but you have to keep smiling.
– When you say YES to others, make sure you are not saying NO to yourself.
– Always listen to your heart. It’s on your left side but it will always be RIGHT.
– Be a good person but don’t try to prove it.
– Be sandalwood, which imparts its fragrance to the ax which cuts it.
Best Facebook Statuses Quotes For Love
I bet that the quotes below will make lovers hurry to your Facebook Status at all times to gather inspiration on how best to express love for their partner in words.
Take a look
– A room without books is like a body without a soul…
– I have seen the best of you, and the worst of you, and I choose both…
– In life, what you really want will never come easy…
– ‘Don’t love the person who you enjoy with YOU… Love the person who really suffers without you Because, The pain of love can never be defined.
– Being positive in Life doesn’t mean that things won’t happen. It just means that you choose to not let the challenges affect your inner peace and that your happiness is worth the extra effort to look for the good and let go of what you cannot change.
– Heart is equal to a mirror, Mirror shows reflection, & Heart shows affection. Both have one equal quality, and can’t be reformed once broken.!
– Dreams Don’t work unless you do.
Was going to rob a bank today but the pen was chained to the desk..
– When I was BORN i was so surprised, I didn’t talk for a year & a half.
– Never walk alone, develop a multiple personality
– His story is History, My Story is Mystery.
– To be without some of the things you want is an indispensable part of happiness.
– Cell phones these days keep getting thinner and smarter… people the opposite.
– Silence and smile are powerful tools, smiles solve all your problems, silence keeps all your problems at bay.
– Got a problem with me? Solve it. Think I’m trippin? Tie my shoes. Can’t stand me? Sit back down. Can’t face me? Turn around.
– What did the ocean say to the other ocean? Nothing they just waved. Did you sea what I did
there? I’m shore you did, beach.
– Weather forecast for tonight: Dark with a chance of tomorrow in the morning.
– True friends are like stars- they shine best when your world is in darkness!
– Protect her like a daughter, love her like a wife, and respect her like your mother.
– Where there is love there is life.
– Love is just love, it can never be explained.
– Every time you text me my cheeks hurt! I guess I smile too big.
– Every moment I spent with you.. is like a beautiful dream come true.
– Happiness is falling asleep next to you and waking up thinking I’m still in my dreams.
– I don’t like waiting, I’m so impatient. But I’ll wait forever, as long as I end up with you.
– It feels so good to wake up with you in the morning.
– Someone has stolen my heart and you are the highest on my list of suspects.
– The first thing I imagined when I saw the word ‘love’ is you.
– Every time I see you I fall in love all over again
– Happiness means you.
– To me, you’re perfect.
– Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favorite.
– When a girl is in love, you can see it in her smile, When a guy is in love you can see it in his eyes.
– Being someone’s first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect.
– Without you, I am nothing. With you, I am something. Together we are Everything.
– A person who loves you truly will never let you go whatever the situation is.
– Love is when you look into someone’s eyes and see everything you need.
– Love is cute when it’s new, but love is most beautiful when it lasts.
– I will be yours, you will be mine and together we will be one love.
– Love is sweet, When it’s New. But it is sweeter when it’s true.
– I am a lover, Not a fighter. But I can fight for what I love.
– Never give up on someone you love. Great things take time.
– Distance is just a test to see how far love can travel.
– Where there is love, there is life.
– My heart is, and always will be, yours.
– Love has no age, no limit and no death.
– I want everyone to meet you. You’re my favorite person of all time.
– Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.
– The first time I saw you, my heart whispered: That’s the one.
– When I first saw you, I fell in love with you and you smiled because you knew.
– Let me love you if not for the rest of your life then for the rest of mine.
– You have no idea how fast my heart beats when I see you.
– Every morning would be perfect if I woke up next to you.
– Someone asked me, how’s life? I just smiled & replied, she’s fine.
– Nothing is perfect, but when I’m with you everything is perfect.
– Thinking of you is easy, I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away.
– No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.
– I wish dreams were like wishes, and wishes came true, cause in my dreams I’m always with you.
– When I dream, I dream of you. Maybe one day, dreams will come true. Because, I really love you.
– I can’t place anyone above you but I can place myself above you, not to be a master but to be your shield and always protect you.
– True romance isn’t Romeo and Juliet who died together but grandma and grandpa who grew old together.
– I’ll love you until the day after forever.
– Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
– There are only two times that I want to be with you… Now and Forever.
– If I could be anything I would be your tears, so I could be born in your eye, live down your cheek and die on your lips.
– Love is a feeling that is felt _deep in the heart and I feel it for you.
– I have tested Many sweet dishes but none of them are not as sweet as my lover’s lips.
– I wish I could tell you how I feel because every night before I sleep, you are all I think about.
– Close your eyes and I will kiss you,then Tomorrow I will miss you.
– Love is heat… you are sweet… when two Lips meet each other. then love is complete…
– Loving you is like breathing. How can I stop it…
– True love comes once in a lifetime. Don’t miss it ,open your eyes and your heart…
– Falling in love with you is the 2nd best thing in the world. Finding you is the 1st…
– Your presence in my life brings smiles and happiness, loving thoughts within my heart!
– Someday, somewhere, somehow me and you will be together in life…
– Your eyes are the sweetest stars in the world I’ve ever seen…
– When I see my phone light up, I always hope that it’s a text message from you…
– This distance between us could never stop me from loving you…
– Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind.
Best Facebook Status Quotes About Me
Okay! Somedays, you may just want to talk about yourself, all give off this it’s-all-about-me vibe.
These quotes below are suitable to grace your Facebook status on such days.
– I really am ruggedly handsome, aren’t I?
– I embrace mistakes, they make you who you are.
– Being this fabulous is a full-time job.
– What doesn’t kill you … makes me really sad.
– I’m afflicted with Awesome. There’s no curing it.
– You’re not gonna tell me who I am. I’m gonna tell you who I am.
– I am a rare species, not a stereotype.
– I’m not perfect, I am original.
– Everyone has weaknesses, but I’m not everyone.
– I’m not ashamed to be me. What’s wrong with being unique?
– I’m writing my autobiography on my Facebook account.
– Mark Zuckerberg, this is my original Facebook account, please, don’t spy on me!
– Being myself is what got me to where I am.
– I’m one of a kind and I’m unique. Never forget that.
– I’m the most awesome person I know.
– I feel sorry for people who don‘t know me.
– I really don’t need to explain myself. I know I’m right.
– I always learn from the mistakes of others who take my advice.
– My life, My choices, My mistakes, My lessons, Not your business.
– In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: It goes on.
– I won’t change – I was ‘being grown’ and not being adjusted to the opinion of others.
– I am, indeed, a king, because I know how to rule myself.
– Because I love myself, I listen to myself.
– I Am In Love With Myself, With My Heart.
– I recreate myself; that is my only power.
– I’m not going to change; I’m very stubborn in this way. I am what I am.
– I’m just busy being myself.
– I do not exist to impress the world. I exist to live my life in a way that will make me happy.
– My haters are my biggest motivators.
– I’d rather die my way than live yours.
– Get in line to worship me, minions.
– I’m not anti-you. I’m anti-stupid.
– I’m single because I was born that way.
– My life is a lovely story, happy and full of incidents.
– My life is never empty because my heart is always full.
– I don’t aspire to be like others, I aspire to be unique in my own way.
– My life is like a speeding bullet that just hasn’t hit the target yet.
– I’ve had to learn to fight all my life
– got to learn to keep smiling. If you smile things will work out
– When I was BORN I was so surprised, I didn’t talk for a year & a half
– May the space between where I am and where I want to inspire me.
– Yes I am weird, weird is good. Normal is overrated.
– I don’t think of myself as pretty. I am what I am.
– This is who I am. Nobody said you had to like it.
– My life motto is ‘Do my best so that I can’t blame myself for anything.
– I take a lot of pride in being myself. I’m comfortable with who I am.
– God is first, I am second.
— You all laugh at me because I’m different, I laugh at you because you’re all the same.
– I Am In Love With Myself, With My Heart.
Facebook Statuses That Will Attract Several Likes & Comments
If you are in search of those Facebook Status Quotes that will attract the attention of your readers thereby prompting them to react, here they are:
– Our greatest weakness lies in giving up.
– No artist could ever compare to the mastery of Mother Nature.
– If you’re so caught up in avoiding lightning, you may not ever enjoy a single thunderstorm.
– One of the great regrets of my life is that I suffered so many assholes so gladly for so many years, all for the sake of a paycheck.
– There are so many gods, so many creeds, so many paths that wind and wind, while all the sad world requires is simply the art of being kind.
– If crying doesn’t make the sad things better, then why do we do it?
– Go away, bad mood. I didn’t invite you into my world today.
156. Look outside of yourself, and you will appreciate others’ accomplishments, failures, hardships, and journeys.
157. I was not part of the problem, but I will be part of the solution.
– Don’t let people tell you the sky’s the limit, when there’s footprints on the moon..!!
– Life is short, Time is fast, No replay, No rewind, So enjoy every moment as it comes.
– Life is a journey not a Race.
– Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
– You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.
– Don’t look back, you’re not going that way.
– Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.
– Dreams and Dedication are a powerful combination.
– Broken Crayons Still Color..
– All things are difficult before they are easy.
– Don’t be afraid to move on and start a new chapter.
– There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.
– Nothing can stop you from climbing a cliff only if you know how to fall.
– I am a slow walker, but I will never walk back.
– If you don’t stand for something, you will fall for anything.
– May your life someday be as good as you make it out to be on Facebook.
– LIKE if you hate it when someone tags you in a photo, you look horrible because they happen to look so good in it.
– Phew! Thank you, warning label. I was actually considering using my toaster in the shower this morning.
– Looking at school books and thinking: what a waste of a tree!
– Nobody around here treats me like a glamor model, so I’m just going to sit here taking selfies by myself.
– Why didn’t you reply to my text? Well, how am I supposed to reply to LOL?
– Line dancing was originally invented by women waiting in line for the bathroom.
– Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
– Nothing is illegal. Until you get caught.
– Friends are like boobs: some are real, some are fake.
– Birthdays are good for your health. Studies show those who have more Birthdays live longer.
– I forgot to work out today. That’s five years in a row!
– If I went to hell, it would take me a week to realize I wasn’t at work.
– I hate it when I’m singing a song, and the artist gets the words wrong.
– That moment when you try talking to someone you’re hot for, and you say GFBLQRINABAH instead of “I’m good thanks!”
– The weather is here, wish you were beautiful.
– You look like I need a drink.
– Trust me; you can dance. ~ Vodka
– I’m not weird. I’m just cooler than you.
– Haircuts are the reason why I have trust issues.
– That awkward moment when you wave to a stranger on Facebook by accident.
– I wasn’t drunk; I was just testing if the plant was as soft as my bed.
– Dip me in chocolate and call me dessert.
– That awkward moment when you have a crush on the most inconvenient person possible.
– I put the ‘Me’ in ‘Someone,’ and things get awkward.
– Stop calling yourself hot, the only thing you turn on is the microwave!
– That moment when someone you met for 3 seconds sends you a Facebook friend request.
Best Facebook Status Quotes About Attitude
I bet that these attitude quotes below will sweep your readers off your feet.
– Don’t PLAY with Me ! Because I know I Can PLAY Better Than You.
– I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!
– Love me ?? Great. Hate me ?? Even Better. Don’t know me ?? Don’t judge me !!
– For someone who hates my guts, you sure talk about me a lot! Love me or hate me, it’s still an obsession.. Here’s a tip.. Get a life and stop talking about mine
– Hate me? don’t care? Love me? Love you too? Do you think I’m a bitchy? fuck off?
– I don’t Care whAt #You_think of Me! Unless yOu thiNk I’m #Awesome – in whiCh CaSe, YOu’re #RiGht! #Carry_On…
– I have a new theory in life…what other people think of me is truly none of my business!
– I’m making some changes in my life, if you send me a message and I don’t get back to you..you’re probably one of those changes.
– Don’t let the world change your smile, let your smile change the world
– My FB status is my attitude online
– People who tolerate me on a daily basis! are real heroes in my eyes.
– Before you judge me, make sure that you’re perfect.
– Style is a reflection of your attitude and personality.
– What people say to your face is not a problem. The problem is what they say behind your back.
– People with high ego and an unnecessary attitude deserve the standing ovation of the tallest finger…
– Dear Teacher,
I talk to everyone, so moving my seat won’t help.
– I am who I am, your approval is not needed.
– I am not perfect but I am limited Edition.
– Silence is the best answer to a FOOL.
– My attitude is based on how you treat me.
– Always remember you are unique, just like everyone else.
– My alarm clock is clearly jealous of my amazing relationship with my BED.
– I am multi-talented, I can talk and piss you off at the same time.
– I tried being like you, but my personality didn’t like it.
– Excellence is not a skill, It is an attitude.
– If you can’t convince them, confuse them.
– I know I am awesome, so I don’t care about your opinion.
If a plan doesn’t work, Alphabet has 25 more letters.
– I was reminded that my blood type is be Positive.
– When I was born, I was so surprised, I didn’t talk for a year and half.
– I want my Girlfriend like Google. She will understand me better.
– Every problem comes with a solution, but my GF doesn’t have one.
– I wish my parents were like Google. They should understand me even before I complete.
– People say bad things about me. But trust me I am the worst!
– I don’t need to explain myself because I know I’m right.
– ‘Dream’ as if you’ll live forever. Live as if tomorrow is the last one…
– I don’t care what people think or say about me!
– I am learning from my mistakes! without mistakes we can’t learn.
– There are two types of people: winners and losers, winners always working hard, losers always trying to shortcut for wins.
– Try to solve your problem yourself… Don’t Depend on others!
– Every person is intelligent, when he works hard!
– If people are trying to bring you ‘down’ It only means that you are ‘above them’.
– I’m cool but Summer made me hot!
– Life is too short. Don’t waste it updating status every hour.
– Work until you don’t have to, introduce yourself.
– People are like ‘Music’ , some say the ‘Truth’ and rest, just noise…
– I wish I had ‘Google’ in my mind and ‘Antivirus’ in my heart…
– There comes a point in life, when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will…
– Sometimes you need to maintain a distance to keep them close to you.
– When you care about someone, their happiness matters more than yours! Good thing is listening a new song is that
– it doesn’t remind you of anyone…
– Your looks don’t make you Beautiful, it’s the person inside who makes you beautiful…
– Someone asked me How is your life? I just smiled and replied, She is fine…
– My attitude based on how you treat me.
– Best way to deal with haters, Keep calm, and stay classy…
Funny And Sarcastic Facebook Status Quotes
Life isn’t all serious, and so is Facebook.
That being said, a joke here and there won’t hurt, so if you are in search of funny Facebook status quotes, check below:
– I wonder if Ikea has a decaf coffee table.
– If a mute person burps, does it make a sound?
– I was complimented on my driving today. Someone left a note on my windshield that said, “Parking Fine.”
– Lucky for you, mirrors can’t laugh out loud.
– Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
– If something’s not going right, try left.
– Never interrupt your opponent while he’s making a mistake.
– Sarcasm helps keep people from understanding you’re saying what you really think of them.
– I once prayed to God for a bike but quickly found out He didn’t work that way—so I stole a bike and prayed for His forgiveness.
– Finding a job in this economy is like playing Where’s Waldo?—except that Waldo is looking for a job, too.
– Today, I saw a commercial for the Snuggie. I thought it was a stupid idea, but I couldn’t change the channel because I was under a blanket and didn’t want my arms to get cold reaching for the remote.
– A train station is where the train stops. A bus station is where the bus stops. On my desk, I have a work station…
– You can’t be late until you show up.
-War doesn’t determine who’s right—it determines who’s left.
– If you think things can’t get worse, it’s probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
– Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
– Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.
– Books have knowledge, knowledge is power, power corrupts, corruption is a crime, and crime doesn’t pay. So if you keep reading, you’ll go broke.
– You can go anywhere you want if you look serious and carry a clipboard.
– It may look like I’m doing nothing, but I’m actively waiting for my problems to go away.
– Every rule has an exception, especially this one.
– History teaches us that men and nations behave wisely once they have exhausted all other alternatives. ~ Abba Eban
– Words can only hurt you if you try to read them. Don’t play their game.
– The United States is a nation of laws: badly written and randomly enforced. ~ Frank Zappa
– Don’t let your mind wander—it’s too little to be let out alone.
– Life’s a bitch; if it were easy, it’d be a slut.
– I’d call you a tool, but even they serve a purpose.
– Death is life’s way of telling you that you’ve been fired. Suicide is your way to tell life, “You can’t fire me, I quit!”
– Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
– About to dance my feet silly!
– If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you.
– When I discovered YouTube, I didn’t work for five days. I did nothing. I watched Cookie Monster sing “Chocolate Rain” about a thousand times. ~ Michael Scott, The Office
– If I were joking, you would be laughing. Do you look like you are laughing? ~ Michael Scott, The Office
– I’ve never had champagne that tastes like cherry cola, but I know someone who wants to live like the ape man.
– Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I’ll hit somebody with my car. So sue me—no, don’t sue me. That is opposite the point I’m trying to make. ~ Michael Scott, The Office
– Security in this office is a joke. Last year I came to work with my spud gun in a duffel bag. I sat at my desk all day, with a rifle that shoots potatoes at 60 pounds per square inch. Can you imagine if I was deranged? ~ Dwight Schrute, The Office
– I didn’t say, “Abe Lincoln,” I said, “Hey, Blinken!” ~ Ahchoo, Robin Hood: Men In Tights
– I’m gonna grab one of those bulls over there and ride into town like a conquistador to challenge Hatcher to a duel, show him who the real tooth fairy is.
– I was God once. It was going really well until everyone died.
– Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer “extortion.” The “X” makes it sound cool. ~ Bender, Futurama
– Leela cracked corn, and I don’t care. Fry cracked corn, I still don’t care. Bender cracked corn, and he is great! Take that, you stupid corn! ~ Bender, Futurama
– Smile while you still have teeth.
– I love my bed, but I’d rather be in yours.
– Why bother reading books? We have Eminem; he can read a whole story in 4 minutes.
– I tried being awesome today, but I was just so tired from being awesome yesterday.
– Wife: I’m pregnant, what do you want it to be? Husband: A joke.
– Everyone is normal until you add them as your Facebook friend.
– I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up.
– I once stood in the back and said, “Everyone attack!” but it didn’t turn into a Ballroom Blitz.
– Learn from Pandora’s mistake—think outside the box.
– Don’t look now, but I’m hiding under your bed.
– The great state of Vermont will not apologize for its cheese. ~ Senator Ortolan Finistirre, Thank You For Smoking
– My sarcasm only gets me in trouble when my brain-to-mouth filter is malfunctioning.
– Whenever I’m on fire, I remember to stop, drop, and roll, not run around screaming my head off. ~ Dead Man on Campus
– I was totally fine. I’ve never even been to Mount Vesuvius. ~ Hansel, Zoolander
– Easy, guys, I put my pants on just like the rest of you—one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I make gold records. ~ Christopher Walken as Bruce Dickinson, SNL
– I got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell ~ Christopher Walken as Bruce Dickinson, SNL
– Do sealions eat seazebras? ~ Pinky, Pinky and the Brain
– Calling an engineer an applied scientist is like calling an artistic painter an applied pigment chemist.
– The next time somebody texts me with “k,” I’m going to tell them that they smell like a hippo. And when they respond with “WTF??” I’m going to respond with just “k.”
– Whoever says that pizza is not good for you is so wrong. You can actually get every single food group into a single slice. You can’t say that about much else.
– (Name) thinks the xylophone is totally underrated.
– Where is the chase and how do I cut to it? ~ Chris Griffin, Family Guy
– If Santa were to name his balls, would he call one “Milk” and the other “Cookies”?
– If winning doesn’t matter, then why keep score?
– The problem with reality is that there’s no background music, so you never really know whether something mysterious, evil, or adventurous is about to happen.
– If the game doesn’t freeze every six minutes, then you’re not watching Fox.
– I had part of a slinky once. I straightened it.
– If you cooked any slower, you wouldn’t need an egg timer; you’d need an egg calendar. ~ Stewie Griffin, Family Guy
– I am not crazy! At least, no more than any normal person should be.
– Humans are the only creatures on earth that will cut down trees, make paper, then write “SAVE TREES” on it. ~ al masum from the comments section
– Oxymoron: When an astronaut feels under the weather.
– Freedom means the right to yell, “THEATRE!” in a crowded fire.
– Relationship Status: COMING SOON
– You can’t be late until you show up.
– Back in 5 minutes (If not, read this status again).
– To err is human. To arr is pirate.
– I wouldn’t say you’re stupid. You are, but I wouldn’t say it.
– If at first you don’t succeed, destroy any evidence that you ever tried.
– If at first you don’t succeed, redefine success.
– If you can’t beat them, arrange to have them beaten.
– Why does life keep teaching me lessons I have no desire to learn?
– I have a busy day ahead: I have trouble to start, rumors to spread, and people to argue with.
– I just want everyone to know that I have gone another day without being stabbed repeatedly. I want to thank my friends who did not stab me repeatedly, the fans of the Not Being Stabbed Repeatedly page, the creator of the Not Being Stabbed Repeatedly page, and the many people who contributed to this cause by not stabbing me repeatedly. Without you, I might have been stabbed repeatedly, of which I am not a fan. (Of course, this status is much more effective if you are a Facebook fan of “Not Being Stabbed Repeatedly.”)
With this article, I bet you have more than enough Facebook quotes at your disposal ranging from life to love, attitude, and funny quotes.
I doubt if there are popular quotes missing from our list, however, if there are any, do let us know in the comment section, and feel free to add them.