In today’s post, you’re going to see the top 5 best earphones in India under RS.2000.
This also includes:
- The best earphone brands in India.
- The best earphones in India in terms of quality and vast functionalities
- And lots more…
So if you’re looking to get a good earphone to use this year, then you’re in the right place.
Let’s get started.
How to Choose the Perfect Earphones to Buy in India?
The three basic things you should consider when choosing the best earphones to buy in India include:
- Its type
- And cost…
Some people might also consider the brand which makes the earphones as a major requirement to getting an earphone, and this in a way can be really helpful.
Below’s a list of the top 16 brand earphone brands in India:
- Audio Technica
- AKG Acoustics
Must Read: Best headphones for flights in 2021…
When it comes down to choosing the best earphones in India based on type, it’s important to actually note the type of earphones out there, and they include:
- In-ear earphones
- On-ear earphones
- Wired & wireless earphones
And when it comes down to choosing the best earphones in India based on functionality and specifications, we consider things like:
- Frequency response
- Magnet type
- Voice coil
- Battery capacity
- Wireless technology
- And noise cancellation.
Keep Reading: How to choose the perfect earphone to buy…
And finally, when it comes down to choosing the best earphones in India based on cost and pricing, it’s all determined by the pocket of the prospective buyer and his or her required specs.
Top 5 Best Earphones in India Under Rs.2000
Below is a list of the top 5 best earphones in India under Rs.2000:
- Sony MDREX15AP in-ear earphones
- Philips action-fit wireless Bluetooth sport earhooks earphones
- Lasuney active noise cancelling earphones
- Sennheiser CX 270
- Sony MDR-EX150AP
- Mi dual-driver earphones
- JBL C200SI
- Sony EX15AP
- Realme Buds 2
- Boat BassHeads 182
- Audio Technica ATH-CLR100
- Xiaomi Mi Basic
- Skullcandy Jib Plus S2JSW-M101
Their various specs can be broken down thus:
#1: Sony MDREX15AP In-Ear Earphones with Mic (Rs.740.21)
The Sony MDREX15AP in-ear headphone is one of the cheapest of the best earphones in India to buy under Rs.2000.
- A Y-type cord that has quite a slider design so as to prevent tangling.
- Built-in high-energy neodymium magnets that provide good quality sound for a really cheap price.
- Built-in microphone and playback control.
- Wired connectivity.
- Well-designed hybrid silicone earbuds for comfort when placed in the ear.
The latest designs of this product may be less inferior in quality…
#2: Philips Actionfit Wireless Bluetooth Sport Earhooks Earphones (Black) (Rs.1,036.60)
This is the best earphone in India to buy under Rs.2000 for all my workout buddies.
I personally gave this earphone a try for a month period just to test how good it was with workouts, and I must say, I found it really effective.
The first thing to notice about this earphone is its lightweight of about 21.5g which makes it barely noticeable that you have it on, which in turn doesn’t add more weight that strains you in every workout. Also, its adjustable ear hook keeps the earphones well snug in place for your convenience.
- It has a 1.2m long cable.
- Its lightweight of 21.5g was built not to strain you the more in every workout.
- It has an impedance of 16 ohms.
- It has a sensitivity of 107dB.
- It has a maximum output of about 20mW.
- It has a frequency response of 6 to 24,000Hz.
- Its speaker diameter is about 8.6mm in dimension.
The earphone wasn’t built with an in-line control which makes it impossible to easily increase or decrease the volume of a track or skip to the next track.
#3: Plantronics BackBeat 105 Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Earphones (Rs.1,324.33)
This is one of the best earphones in India built to give out quality audio for both music and calls. It is a lightweight wireless stereo earphone with integrated microphone and a sweatproof design.
- Bluetooth technology makes it easy to connect to your smartphone or tablet for an on the go music experience, movies, and calls.
- Earbuds designed to block out ambient noise.
- Fewer tangles due to its inbuilt magnetic earbuds.
- Its noise and echo-canceling technology gives you a more soothing experience when listening to audio files, increases your voice quality during calls.
- It comes with a 2-in-1 cable to charge the earphone and an additional USB port.
- Its one-touch controls make it easy to switch between music and calls.
The cord around the back of your neck may flop a bit in the process of running.
#4: Lasuney Active Noise Cancelling Earphones (Rs.1,475.09)
- Built-in noise-canceling Micro Electrical Mechanical System (MEMS) microphone.
- Battery capacity makes it last up to 20 hours per complete charge.
- Reduces noise and distractions by up to 30dB.
- Compatible with Android devices, iPhone, iPad, MP3, MP4, laptops, and other portable audio players.
- High audio quality.
The earphone does not eliminate human voice and traffic horns.
#5: Mi Dual-Driver Earphones (Black) (Rs.1,852.39)
These are actually new arrival earphones in the Indian market with a price tag of about Rs.1852.39. It is from the popular phone brand – Xiaomi, and as its name suggests, the Mi dual-driver earphone comes with a dual-driver setup (10mm + 8mm) for a very loud and clear audio quality, with deep and punchy bass output.
I happened to test this earphone myself for a 3 days time period to really confirm the quality of the bass sound resulting from this amazing earphone. This led me to conclude that this is actually one of the best earphones in India to buy under Rs.2000.
Earphones are really important in our everyday life – it gives us the privacy we need to listen to confidential information or just rock that our favourite music track without having to disturb people around us. And it’s of most important that you go for the very best earphones in India, no matter your budget type!
Now I’d Love to Hear from You:
- Which is your #1 choice among the listed top best earphones in India to buy?
- And what specific feature do you find unique of the earphone?
Either way, let me know by leaving a comment below!