Nokia 6 is coming to the US market, HMD Global announced today. The Mobile Phone will be available in early July on Amazon.
The Nokia 6 will initially be offered in Matte Black and Silver color options with a price tag of $229. HMD’s recent star will also be accessible Tempered Blue and Copper “later this summer”.
This edition of the Nokia 6 comes with a 3 GB RAM and 32 GB storage, expandable to 256 GB by means of a hybrid microSD slot.
The phone will be completely compatible with the T-Mobile network. On AT&T it will have limited connectivity because bands 29 and 30 aren’t supported. Sprint and Verizon are going to be incompatible with the Nokia 6.
Technical Specifications for Nokia 6
- Networks: GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 WCDMA: Band 1, 2, 4, 5, 8 LTE: Band 2, 3, 4, 7, 12/17, 28, 38
- Network Speed: LTE Cat. 4, 150Mbps DL/50Mbps UL
- Dual SIM variant
- OS: Android Nougat
- Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 430 mobile platform
- RAM: 3 GB LPPDDR 3
- Storage: 32 GB internal user memory with MicroSD card slot (support up to 128 GB support)
- Form Factor: Touch monoblock with capacitive system keys
- Display: 5.5″ IPS LCD full HD (1920 x 1080, 16:9), sculpted Corning® Gorilla® Glass, 403 PPI pixel density, sunlight readability, 450 units, laminated
- Camera: Primary camera: 16MP PDAF, 1.0um, f/2, dual tone flash; Front-facing camera: 8MP AF, 1.12um, f/2, FOV 84˚
- Connectivity & Sensors: Micro USB (USB 2.0), OTG, 3.5mm ADJ Ambient Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, E-compass, Gyroscope, Fingerprint Sensor, NFC, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, BT 4.1, ANT+, GPS/AGPS+GLONASS+BDS, FM/RDS.
- Battery: Integrated 3000 mAh battery
- Audio: Dual Speakers with Smart Amplifier (TFA9891) with Dolby Atmos®
- Dimensions: 154 x 75.8 x 7.85 mm (camera bump: 8.4mm)
Operator Network Compatibility
|Voice / Text||2G Data||3G Data||4G LTE Data|
|AT&T|| Partial Data
|Verizon Wireless||No Services||–||–||–||–|
|*Bands 29 and 30 not supported|